MLT Die In A Horror Movie

Most
San
Mingi
Yunho
Seonghwa
Wooyoung
Yeosang
Hongjoong
Jongho
Least

San, Mingi, and Yunho
San would be the first to die in a horror movie. Now, the only reason I put him in front of Mingi is that I feel like San would provoke the demon/serial killer and either get possessed or die. Mingi would be scared to death literally, and for some reason, I think Yunho will just try to give the demon/serial killer a hug and get stabbed. ; w ; i swear i love these kids.

Seonghwa, Wooyoung, and Yeosang
Now, Seonghwa's death would lowkey be a complete accident. Like if Mingi and San aren't gone yet they'd be doing something stupid (probably hitting the woah 700 times) and somehow he ends up dead. Wooyoung would no joke try to seduce the antagonist but fail. Yeosang would probably offend the antagonist and end up dead.

Hongjoong and Jongho
I'd like to think Hongjoong and Jongho would actually survive the movie. If not, Hongjoong's death would most likely be a sacrifice to save Jongho because he loves his family that much. Jongho would probably split the antagonist's skull open like it was a fricking apple. Hongjoong would probably make all the right decisions and Jongho would just intimidate all the baddies.

Well, what do you think? If you'd, like you can rank them yourselves here!

———

I'd die in a horror movie because i was that one kid screaming "stan ateez" and the killer got sick of my shit 🤭