New Friends Old Friends

Kise Thought/POV

I got up to go answer the door for the one and only Shōgo Haizaki. Who stood there staring at me.

"I get my own room right?"

"Yes you do."

"It's not near you it is."

"Kinda?"

"It's bad enough that I have to be here with you."

Before I could say more he held up a hand.

"But I'm only going say this once. I may have a problem with you but I'll play nice. Only for Kuroko sake since he's doesn't need any fighting right now. After all he's the only person I trust out of all you stupid Miracles."

With that Haizaki walked past me to find his room. I took a deep breath before closing the front door.

"Kurokocchi doesn't know."

Haizaki kept walking up the stars but side glance at me. "Yeah I know." He said before he kept walking up the stairs.

"At least he'll be happy to see you."

Haizaki made to the top of the stairs to turn around and smile at me. "I already know that." He said them turn around.

I may hate him but deep down Haizaki is a good person. Well only to Kurokocchi, them again only Kurokocchi treated him as a real person.

The rest of us treated him different.

The day before-

Shōgo Haizaki Thought/POV

"You want me to what?" I yelled into the phone. I just had to answer.

Then again the danm devil wouldn't stop trying to contract me.

"Go to the same school as my little brother. He needs someone else there. It'll be best if you go there. He trust you and I know you care for him."

He only trusted me because I never betray him or hurt him.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah? But you're the one who-"

"I'm sorry for what happen. You just piss me off alot back then. I really hated you for being so close to my brother while I wasn't. I wanted you off and found someone to replace you. I needed you gone and I did what I could. But as you could see, that didn't happen."

Ass!

"Yeah since everything backfire on your ass."

"Enough of the past, will you do this?"

Someone doesn't like thinking of the past.

"Does he know?"

"No, but I think it will do him some good."

"I hope so but do tell me. Who also lives with him. Since your making me live there with him."

"Kise,"

I took in a deep breath then let it out. "I'll be there soon."

"Thank you,"

I said nothing but hung up on Seijūrō. I stared down at my phone confuse.

I can't believe this is happening right now. After everything that had happen. That bastard wants my help! After what he had done to me!

Flashback-

"Shōgo!"

I turn around to see Kuroko. I wasn't use to him calling me back then again I told him to call me that. Only that and not add anything to it.