Chapter 1 ~ THE SHATTERED ANGEL

Comincia dall'inizio

Understanding what Anisha was trying to do Arjun also jumped in

'Oye nautanki bass kar stop troubling my baby okay'

'Oye baby ke baba hatt jaa varna tujhe maar dungi'

And there Arjun and Anisha were again on with their Tom and Jerry fight in an attempt to make Nandini smile but it was all went in vain. As Nandini staring at nothing specifically was lost in her own world.

As Arjun was about to hold Nandini to break her thought process Priya entered their room with a tray of Chowmene and Hot Chocolate Shake smilingly for the trio to which Anisha squealed in happiness

'Chalo chalo everyone have this now'

'Priyu Dii I love you the most, you know that right?' which broke Nandini's reverie.

To which Priya just smiled and nodded her head realizing what made Anisha that she said so and chuckled.

And everyone started eating the tasty chowmene except Nandini who was again lost somewhere. Priya shook her and asked her to eat to which Nandu just nodded and ate.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Bidding their final goodbye to Nandini. Arjun and Anisha left for their respective houses. As soon as they left saying that she is sleepy Nandini left for her room as they had an early morning flight to catch to which Priya just nodded and wished her goodnight.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Priya's POV

I know Nandini you will not sleep. I know you more than you know yourself. You were always very much connected to them. And I can't let you suffer all alone with all this. I will help you Nandini. Nandu ke ayyappa aap dekh rahe hai naa aapki nandu kaisi ho gayi hai. Please do something. Please send someone who can heal her, who can get my old Nandu back. I can't see her like this breaking down every day and shattered. She is the purest soul. She is in so much pain. She is like a living body which is dead from inside. Please take away her pain. Please give her a reason to live.

POV Ends

Thinking about Nandini Priya just sat there and closed her eyes and tears started trickling down her eyes, witness of the pain she was feeling. She always controlled herself in front of everyone but the reality was all these things were hurting her way too much. She could feel Nandini's pain her trauma because she had been through the same, years back. But she had her people around her. Her angel around her. But Nandini she was all alone.

While Priya was lost in her thoughts. Navya woke up and saw her crying which got tears in her eyes too. Navya came to her and sat down beside her. Sensing Navya around her, Priya fastly wiped her tears and smilingly asked

'Uth gayi madam aap. Did you slept well?'

'Dii bass karo kab tak yunhi akele baith ke you will cry. Kya mujhe pata nahi ki hum sab ke saamne jitni strong ho akele utni he weak. Inn 6 maheeno mein ek bhi dinn aisa nahi gaya jab aap nahi roye. Apko main bacchi lagti hu kya? Sab samajh aata hai mujhe. Dii please mujhse share karo. I know nandu's condition is hurting you but first handle yourself then only you will be able to handle everything else hai naa.'

Navya said all these things innocently to Priya.

Hearing her Priya just crashed into her arms and started crying. She couldn't control more now.

Seeing her dii breaking down like this broke Navya more. So Navya tried to calm her down.

'Dii bass karo stop crying, please. You are my strong Priyu dii.. please stop naa'