"Y'all niggas always doin some." He said with a deep sigh. We road in silence, and my anger built by the second. When we got to the house I ain't waste no time getting out the car and banging on the door.

I kept banging until he opened the door, I punched him as hard as I could in the face, and when he fell on the ground I threw punch after punch to his face not even giving him a chance to fight back. "Chris what the fuck!" She shouted pushing me back off of him.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from her!" I shouted as she stayed in front of me. He was bloody and he moved a little but didn't bother to get himself off the ground.

"How did you know where I was? Why are you even concerned with what the fuck I have going on?" She asked harshly

"I been calling you and texting you for weeks! You come to my house drunk! I take care of you! And then you disappear again?!" I shouted in her face.

"Aye man you all good?" Trey asked laughing as he help Michael up off the ground, he sat him on the couch.

"Man I'm pressing charges!" Michael shouted

"Don't be a bitch." Trey said

"Chris-"

"You know what Beyonce this what you wanna do? I'm over here tryina check on you and be consistent and you fuckin blow me off? Bet, fuckin bet." I pushed past her walking out the house.

"You aight man?" Bryshere asked the moment I stepped outside.

"Fuck you." I said walking past him and the car, I was so angry. I wanted to go back and beat his ass some more. I just walked down the street, I needed to blow this steam off before I did some stupid shit for real.

"Chris!" I heard Trey shout, I just ignored him and kept walking.

Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

"He's getting processed out now." The booking officer said once I had posted bail for Chris. I nodded taking a seat shaking my leg impatiently, cameras were everywhere and Michael was going through with pressing charges, he also announced it on every social media site. He made Chris look like an animal and I didn't like that at all.

He asked me to join him on an interview and I must've broke his heart because I was called a bitch. I would never turn on Chris like that, how would that look? His PR who's supposed to make him look good making him look bad? Not happening.

I looked up once I heard Chris' voice, "My watch man. It ain't in here that's a million dollar watch." He spoke exhaustly.

"That was all that was in the property bag-"

"So yall-"

"Chris it's okay just come on." I said reaching out grabbing his hand, he smacked his lips giving the booking officer an evil glare before he decided to just let it go.

"Broke ass pigs." He mumbled, security instantly coming to our side as we stepped outside. "I didn't need you." He said to me, security held cameras off as question after question was thrown at us.

"Chris I'm sorry." I spoke as the truck door was opened, Chris allowed me in first before he climbed in after me.

"I'm good man, you good. We gone keep this professional, done trying with you." He says as the door closed. Julius was already in the driver seat,he just pulled off slowly careful not to hit any member of the press. "I didn't do nothin to be ignored." He spoke up.