Chapter Forty-Eight and Dedication

A girl was in the middle of Forgotten Forest and perched on a rock. She was staring at her hands, and what was in them were white flakes. Ashes.

This girl was a warrior. She had long, blond hair that was tied back in a ponytail and was wearing an armor suit like a knight's underneath her regular clothing of choice. She also had on a purple backpack that contained only a large, shiny sword.

She was gorgeous on the outside. But on the inside...she was something else, and it was anything but good.

Her name was Helga Bigs, and she knew Sinosum well. She used to be his assistant, always kidnapping Shelly whenever she had the chance, until she and Sinosum separated. Why? That will be revealed later.

Helga did not have a crush on Sinosum, however, she was loyal to him. Even when they were separated for years. But that is one of the many reasons why she was in Forgotten Forest. Why she returned to him. She sensed that something was not right.

And she was correct.

Sinosum, her master, was gone. Destroyed. He was nothing but ashes now.

Or...was he?

Helga brought her hands up to her face, pressing the ashes against her cheek, as she teared up.

"I will save you, Sinosum," she said. "Whatever it takes."
——————————————————————————
I dedicate this book to everybody who is a camper. Hope that this book will not keep you from camping.