➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

━━━

     WHEN THE TRIO ARRIVED TO INTERPOL HEADQUARTERS, they immediately maked their way to the man who was working for Shaw, the redhead cracking her knuckles

     Making their way through the corridor, the brunette starts talking. ,,I got you five minutes with this guy"

     Luke's eyes were set at his friend, who was now a head of them. ,,She only needs two" The female raised eyebrow, but didn't ask, she knew that the woman before them, was world class athlete, gymnast, acrobat and expert of marital artist. Riley then males her way to the room, meeting there with a younger male, already looking through the black glass.

     Jessica opens the door of the room, seeing a bald man with white T-shirt, she then circles around the male, stopping when she is before him. Hobbs closes the door, walking before the man.

     ,,We want your boss" says the dark skinned agent, the male before him gazes at him, disturbing him from the gazing at the beautiful female.

     ,,Where's Shaw?" asked agent Gray with coldness in her voice. The man stand up, going closer to the green eyed woman, none of the duo back away.

     He answers nearly spitting in her face. ,,I ain't telling you shit"

     Luke sighs. That will hurt. ,,I was hoping you did say that" He then slowly starts to walk to the door, the criminal looking at him in confusion.

     His attention goes to the female who roughly grabbs the colar of his shirt and then using her strength to trow him against the wall.

     The man in white T-shirt grunts and groans, when his back meet the wall, he didn't expect that Jessica would be this strong.

     She charge at him, the man quickly standing up. The redhead blocks the punch sent her way, before throwing her own punch and then grabbing the criminal again and sending him flying on the table whick by his weight broke.

     On the other side behind the window, is standing the trio, looking at the scene with interest, but the youngest of them was flickering his eyes on the redhead beating the criminal and the agents.

     ,,Is this legal?" he askes in shock, his eyes widening when the female trow the man at the window.

     ,,No" answers Hicks, still looking at the fight, with Hobbs who was wearing small smirk. ,,But are you going in there and tell her?"

     The man on the floor wipes his bloody nose, before standing up. ,,I've got rights, you bitch"

     ,,Not today" she says, rushing to him, before jumping at him and then doing her two-legged grapple, starting at the neck, she throws him off balance while switching legs for arms and then using her weight, sending him on the floor. The trio behind the glass pursed their lips, looking at the male with pain,like could feel it.

     The redhead grabbs the criminal's arm, twisting it behind his back, making him scream in pain.

     ,,Where's Shaw?" she whispers in his ear, with coldness in her voice.

     Then man groans again, when she pushed in to his arm. ,,Shaw's in London!" She pressed at his arm, again. ,,That's all I knew!" he cries out.

     She then let's go of the man who immediately sighs in relieve. Jessica then makes her way to the door, stepping at the male by the path to the exit, making him grunt at the pressure.

     She meets at the corridor, with her friend and the brunette who stepps out of the room, making there way with the redhead.

     ,,Well, is he talking?" asks Riley Hicks to the other female.