Ch 15

***** SPOILERS!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTVREAD THE MOST RECENT CHAPTERS OF THE MANGA, DO NOT READ! *****

~3rd POV~

"Ne, Nastu-san?" Sylvia questioned, placing a hand on the brooding dragon slayer shoulder.

Surprised, he looked back at them, "How much did you guys see?"

"Enough," the bluenette assured, nodding her head, "Are you okay Natsu-San?"

"Yeah."

"Good because, we were hopin' you could teach Luke and Nashi here some magic, their father is a fire wizard," she smiled, pulling the twins forward.

~Timeskip~

"Nastu! I can't move anymore!" Nashi cried, face flat against the floor, arms and legs both sprawled out to her sides.

Luke stood back up, "Come on Nashi! J-just a bit more."

Feeling weal for not being able to keep up with her brother's persistence, she tried standing. "I can't do it Luke, my legs are too tired..."

Nastu, feeling sorry for pushing them so hard, let them out, "Alright, get up. You guys are good for today."

The twins stood from their spots, using tree stumps and sticks as their support. For the entire day, Nastu had been helping them prepare their body for magic, getting it into the correct physical stage, which meant a bunch of over-the-top exercises like hanging from a tree, handstands for 30 minutes straight, a quick spar, who could catch the most fish, and now fighting Nastu, which was most definitely unfair.

"Natsu, are we gonna go back to the guild now?" Luke looked at his father, clutching his sore ribs.

"Yeah, we have to go check on Levy's progress with your mom's abduction," he smiled, ruffling the young blonde's hair.

~Timeskip brought to you by lazy Author-chan~

"Levy-san!" Nashi yelled, running to the blue-haired bookworm.

"Hi Nashi-chan! Ne, do you enjoying living with Nastu?" the bookworm laughed, scooting over in her booth to make space for the young salmon haired girl and her brother.

"Yeah! He helped us train today!" Nashi giggled, eyes sparkling with glee.

"What're you training for?"

This time, Luke answered, "Oh, our parents were mages, so we want to become mages too!"

Levy smiled, "Hey Nastu! Mind if I take the twins off your hands for a bit?"

"Sure!" the dragon slayer nodded, "but make sure they don't get lost!"

"Alright, let's go to the library."

~Timeskip~

"Wow Levy-san! The library is so big," Luke cheered, running to the sci-fi section.

Nashi quietly went to sit down by Gajeel, who'd been waiting for Levy to arrive.

"Hi," Nashi waved.

"Hey kid, what'cha doing sitting all the way over here? You're other half is with Levy," the iron dragon slayer questioned. Since he'd had is own, Gajeel had grown a soft spot for them.

"O-oh, I'm not a very good reader, this is more of my brother's thing," she sulked, slouching on the bench.

"Neither are Gale and I, but she's just smart without books I guess," he frowned at her saddened demeanor, "Tell you what, we ditch this place, find my daughters, and go have a music session with lightning bolt?"