bookshop

The smell of old books is the most amazing smell ever... Remus thought to himself as he lifted the box of new donations to a trolley and began distributing them around the shop. It wasn't a big building, it used to be a small café before his family bought it and turned it into a bookshop with the thousands of unwanted fantasy novels in his dad's possession, and a few more detective fiction novels that belonged to his mother.

At the beginning the family of three didn't think it would do well, but they were lucky enough to have found a quieter bit of London. Less big supermarkets and skyscrapers, more little charity shops, several flats being rented out by students, and now a little bookshop. Lupin & Son.

Remus finished work and sat back down behind the desk, got out his phone to see another message from Sirius. He wasn't quite sure what had happened between them but it made him smile when his phone buzzed with a message so it must have been quite good.

Eyes lingering on his photograph, Remus scrolled down through the messages.

Starboi
HEY REMMIE GREAT NEWS, ME AND JAMES HAVE FOUND A FLAT TO LIVE IN TOGETHER. About time as well. London better watch out.

Remmie? Seriously?

Starboi
Siriusly ;))

Oh god, London doesn't know what's coming...

Starboi
Lmao seriously though we are moving in tomorrow.

Sorry, not to be nosy, but are you and James....

Starboi
what-OH GOD NO

Ok.

Starboi
HES MY BEST MATE

Great.

Starboi
Oh it's great is it.. ;))

Shut up you dork.