paint balling part 2

Every single person that was there apart from Damon and the girls stepped out of their hiding places.

Then Crystal spoke again,

'I have maybe complex everyone to be on my team soooo....game on'

After 2 hours of colourful pellets flying around and screaming and swearing , the huge war was over....but there were some other helpful visitors!

Damon's P.O.V.

I called the originals to join us after we saw Crystals human army. If she could invite some of her friends, why couldn't I???

Klaus' P.O.V.

I arrived at the paintball place thingy. Idk all I heard was war and fight and I knew I'd have to be there. Rebekah and Elijah also came and tbh I was quite happy. I haven't done something fun lime this in ages!!!!! *they see crystal* oh wait! I know that woman. I have been searching for her for 290 years, well maybe she will recognise me after what she did.

Crystals P.O.V.

They had KLAUS MICHAELSON on their team, one of my most feared enemies, he probz recognises me as well. I have to get out of here. Oh god. What have I done? I don't even see why Klaus is so angry with me anyway, I only put a spell on him. This was back when I was a witch but then my coven expelled me for what I did, they made me undo the spell anyway so I don't see why bygones can't be bygones.

Rebekah's P.O.V.

This was the little bitch that had put Klaus through immense pain. I'm going to make her pay.....after this childish paintball match, I'll show her what real pain is.

Elijah's P.O.V.

crystal should be scares because judging by the looks in Rebekah and Klaus' eyes its not going to end well for her. Well tbh, it never was going to anyway, soon enough we would've made her pay. Might as well do it now!

A/n CBA to write anymore for this chap there will be a paint balling pt 3 as always vote.....comment ......and like!!!! Thx all of u lub u soooo much!!!