First Kiss (Norway x Reader)

~*~*~

Sighing, he couldn't help but think of nothing but you.

The day you left him was utterly devastating. You left without another word from him. It's as if you two never met...

But oh he knew...

He knew you were in some other country again. Place by place, you loved to travel. Traveling the world was your dream. And you're currently living that dream.

He wanted to travel with you as well. But why? Why wouldn't you let him go with you? You've probably travelled the places where he'd always dreamed of going to.

And... One thing he feared was you, finding someone. He was afraid that you might've been in a relationship while you traveled. It made him want to go curl up in a dark corner and rot. Yeah, it makes him so out of character... But, things are different when they are about you. He loved you to the extent that he could take you away from the world.

No one knows what their little secret was. And that's what makes him at ease. The both of you vowed to keep it a secret.

Sure, there may be guys who are much better than him. Unfortunately, he didn't care.

One thing that he sure didn't miss... Was his very first kiss.

It was when you were both sitting here, where he is now, on one of the rocks at troll nose waterfall, his violin at hand, the two of you gazed at the stars. The feeling was pure. When he felt the warmth of your lips, he was complete.

Though the time may go on and the seasons will change... He'll always think back on your kiss.

No one knows. If other guys may have kissed you already...

Still, he kissed you first. He was your first.

And nothing can change that.

He looked up at the stars. Seeing them twinkle made him think of you. "There's a secret that both of us know, ____." He managed a smile, looking at the night skies.

Deep in his mind there's confusion and hope. You stole his thoughts...

"And that's why, we're smiling tonight." He ruffled his hair, looking down, blushing.

"____... You don't know how I want to kiss you right now. I want you here. Why did you leave?"

~*~