II: Continue (Hitman!America)

*͖̺̗̞͛ͪ͞Ćͬ͏̠̥̝hͤ͗͝ȁ̛̞̘̫̫̞̘͇ͩ͆̆ͣͮ̀p̝̠̼͍͈͔ͅt̉ͫ̇̍ę̠̞̪̽̍ͣr̢͉ͯ̌ͪ̋ ̝̼̰̭̬̜̗̏͌̐ͤͮ̇́̕Őn̫ͮ́̾̊͝ë͎̯̣ͫͩ͑͢*ͩͥͯ̿ͬ

Trigger Warning: Attempted Suicides and Depressing themes

Inspired by Angelina Jolie's story

--

You continued to bang your head against the walls of your bathroom.

You sobbed loudly as blood trickled down your thighs and arms.

Everything was fine. Everything was supposed to be fine. There's nothing wrong with me, right? All of this would just pass eventually... right?

It hurt, everything hurt. There was no cause whatsoever about why you were feeling this way. It was strange, it was cold, it was painful.

'I just want this all to be over, but why am I still here? Are these wounds not deep enough? What am I doing wrong?' you cursed under your breath before toppling down onto the once cream colored tiles, red continues to drip down your arms. Your lips started bleeding as well.

I wonder if I could make my heart bleed faster too? I can do that, right?

You proceeded to position your knife towards your chest, laughing quietly in the process. But then it hit you.

'I'm so selfish,' you thought, 'this isn't the way to die, huh?' you dropped the knife to the ground.

You thought about the loving family you have been living with for years, you imagined their guilt ridden faces as they lower your casket ten feet underground.

You thought about your friends who were nothing but nice to you. You thought about all your inside jokes, your struggles, the boys you've liked. You imagined their devastated expressions as they find you here in this room covered in your own blood, if you were to continue this.

'I don't want to leave a guilt trail when I'm gone,' you smiled sadly, tears continued to fall.

'I don't want them to feel remorse..
because they'd think about how they did not notice or they did nothing to save me, that's how these things always go, right?' you stumbled, trying to stand up and wash your red stained body.

"With somebody being murdered, nobody takes some kind of guilty responsibility," you mutter as water trickled down your wounds, you sigh deeply and sniffled.

You stared at your reflection in the mirror before you.

"If someone were to kill me, there will be no guilt trail, right?"

If someone were to murder me, they wouldn't suspect this pain I've been feeling, right?

This is the easiest way out, right?

。。。。。

You watched as Alfred's eyes widened and his jaw slowly dropping.

"W-What do you mean--?"

"There's no one else I want you to eradicate, I just want you to kill me."

He blinked once, then twice, then six times. Yes, you counted. He breathed in and let out a huge sigh, his eyebrows furrowed as he ruffled his blond hair.

"Ms. ____, please think about this thoroughly. Please," he proceeded to walk more towards you but your instinctively backed away.

"Look," you start, rummaging into your bag for a rather thick brown envelope, "I have the fee, I even doubled it up. These are all my savings from high school to university and I want you to take it so we'll get right into the details."

He was taken aback, "I-I'm afraid I can't--"

"Mr. Jones," you cut him off, lips trembling, "we barely know each other so you don't have to care. I am going to pay you more than the actual fee, I am not going to have any hard feelings once you kill me so you won't have to worry," a single tear dropped from your eye.

He merely stared at you, hesitating.

"Tell me," you smiled softly, sadly, "a hitman like you, hesitating to kill a close to broken person like me. Haven't you killed countless people by now? I'm sorry, I was just... wondering."

He sighed before clearing his throat, "Ms. ____, this... plan of yours is very new to me. No client has ever requested me to kill the err--client themselves," he looks at you, a concerned expression, "I suggest that you think this through."

"Oh I've thought about it. My statement stands firm, Mr. Jones. Please know that I'll be happy once I'm gone."

He did not answer.

。。。。。