I: Continue (Hitman!America)

*Prologue*

--

Your hands continued to shake as you pondered for a moment; staring at your phone screen.

You took deep breaths, tears threatening to fall down your cheeks as you hit the 'send' button.

There's no turning back now.

。。。。。

Meet me at the dark alleyway downtown... we will discuss the details there. Try not to attract too much attention to yourself on the way here. Please be careful.

You continued to stare at the message he sent you. You still couldn't believe this was happening. Swallowing, you trailed down a secluded road as you entered the so called dark alleyway.

'But judging from his message, he's quite polite,' you sighed, gripping onto your coat as you looked up to see a silhouette.

Your heart began to race, I want to turn back, your head chanted; but your feet continued to trudge over, your boots tapped onto wet concrete as the silhouette's head jolted up and looked to your direction.

You froze on the spot. Your body shaking violently than ever before.

"Glad you came here safe," a man's voice... he stood away from the wall and proceeded to walk towards you.
The alleyway was getting darker and colder by the second.

"He-Hello," you managed to stutter out, forcing your mouth to do a small smile. It turned out crooked.

The only source of light was the lamp post behind you. 'If he could just walk over here a little more, I could see his face--'

You didn't realize that he was already right in front of you. You jumped, stumbling back.

The man smiles, revealing his blue eyes, "I'm Alfred Jones, glad to be at your service."

You could only nod. How was he so polite considering his current occupation?

"All formalities aside," he took a small notebook out from his coat pocket, "who do I need to eradicate? An abusive lover? A relative? A thief?"

You shook your head, this was harder than you thought.

"No, none of those..."

He cocked his head to the side, "then tell me who, I could end your troubles."

You continued to look at your feet before taking a deep breath and stared straight into his eyes.

"I... I want you to kill me."

。。。。。