chapter 5: A Beautiful surprise

Start from the beginning

"It was mother yasoda ,only she can do such beautiful things "- she thought in her mind .

So she go to the kitchen & take the dishes and place them on the table one by one. After all the arrangements she decided to invite others for dinner.

When she about to leave some one gently touched her shoulder. She shockingly turned back and what was she saw was totally surprising for her.
She stunned like a lifeless satute .

" how are you? You know I miss you a lot "- he speaks.

Radha feel disgusted this time so she decided to to kick him out from her house. Her breathing became heavy bcoz of anger & her face becomes red.

" kanha.  Don't disturb her "

With shock radha turn her head , and saw yashoda was there.

" how many times I have to teach you ........ Behave yourself.  Radha my child are you okay???" - yasoda asked radha with her caring voice.

Radha was so shocked in that moment that she felt someone was choking her throat. She tried to speak but nothing comes from her mouth.

" how do know her maa "- radha asked yashoda tried to keep her cool.

Yasoda chuckled and softly answered " him!  He was my world.  "

" how??? "- radha asked. She wondered how a man like him could be someones  world. She felt that perhaps yashoda maa mocked her.

" he is my son "- yashoda proudly said.

"your son??? "- radha scream with shocked. She felt , she was going to pass out soon.  Her face became white like all blood of her face was drained.  Her brain become drizzy. She feel boneless after that shocking revelation.

She tumbled but Krishna caught her.

" radha.  What happened? "- yasoda asked her.

" nothing Maa ."- radha weakly said.

" don't worry Maa.  I can take care of her "- Krishna mischievously offered.

" no. I can take care of myself. "- radha  roughly said.
Yashoda  laught after witnessing there sweet fight.

" kanha,radha stop your argument my children.  You two wait there I will go and invite others "-she spoke sweetly.

Then she leaves the dinning.
" are you sure you don't want my help? - Krishna amusely asked her

"yes "- radha repiled .

"OK. As you wish "- Krishna said with his playful tone.

He was so much annoying.  How would mother yadhoda was manged to loved such mischievous flirting man.  He was a master of acting  . At afternoon what happened in the kitchen... She thought.  He was such shameless. Act like that nothing was happened there , she thought.

She suddenly felt certain urgency ,  like slapping him hardly & kicking him out from her house. But she knew it would be inappropriate because he was after all yashoda's son.  So she tried to keep herself clam.

" where are you going ?" - Krishna asked.

"Hell.  will you like to join me  "- radha  
Mockingly replied.

" it will be my pleasure,  as long as you will with me "- Krishna replied but this time his voice was full of seriousness & commitment.

Radha lit her chin and looked straight at his eyes.  For the first time she felt like electricity ran over her body. A shiver ran through her spine.

His gaze was different this time like he was suffering from pain. She felt sharp pain in her chest.

After crossing there distance Krishna touch radha's forehead softly& leave the kitchen. 

Radha lost her tracks again. She felt a connection with him like she know him. Suddenly she remembers something from her dream and find some similarites with her current situation. But she couldn't able to draw a conclusion.

While she was standing there alone In dinning.  Several thought crossing her mind .

After paused for a moment she left a deep sigh

" who are you "?- radha whisper softly  under her breath.

Hey readers 🙂

Hey readers 🙂.  A  fresh new update. There Will be some grammatical mistakes.

Please vote  , comment and share it.