chapter 5: A Beautiful surprise

Mulai dari awal

She decided to concentrate further so she can heard there  conversation. 

" My love  don't worry  ,  it's our journey,  you have to be strong,  it's our test . No curse  can't separate us. Because we are one soul and heart.  I love you. I love you my beautiful wife "-

The beautiful man with his enchanting voice try to pacify his wife.

" I know,  but you know i can't.  I am yours,  I can't even think.... "-  the beautiful woman with her dew like tender voice cried pleading to her husband.

" I know everything,  but one thing you u have to understand that no matter what I  never going to leave you.  Our bond is unbreakable & eternal.  Besides, I am lord of the whole universe &
You are my wife , we are not ordinary couple, you are a queen,  goddess of fortune,  beauty & kindness,  my strength with your help I being able to sustaing the universe . It's is the ultimate truth which can't be changed. Don't cry like a mortal   "- the man said with his full authoritive voice.

Then he places a softy kiss on her forehead. Wrapping his louts hand around her beautiful curvey waist he pull her on his tigh embrace.

After placing her head on her husband chest , beautiful woman smile  & speaks softly
" I will be always cooperative.  I will wait for you. "
Radhas heart became heavy after witnessing there selflessness & love.  She tried to go further but when she about to take her step further she heard someone pulled her.  Like she was falling,  she cried loudly  & tried to fought but no one was there. She felt someone called her by her name.
               ******************

" Radha , wake up "

Radha heard some voice while  she was  still standing there in the darkness.

She felt someone grab her shoulders and with a shock she opened her eyes but quickly closed it because she felt sharp pain in her head. After dreaming such strange view she shivered like a leaf .  Her whole body sweating terribly.   After controlling her body & sense some minutes she slowly opened her eyes and saw mother yasoda was there sitting beside her . So radha hurriedly get up.

" radha my child are you alright ?"- yasoda asked . her voice was filled with concerns.

" yes. Maa "- radha replied her.

" then why are you screaming. "- yasoda asked worriedly.

" screaming??? "- radha said. Her voice was filled with amusement & confusion.

Her mind constantly playing the views which saw in her dream. She simply cannot ignore it. She felt like it was real. Like she herself in there.  she was not in good condition in this time so she mentioned her silence.

Observing her condition,  yashoda decided to take her in the dining. So she can eat something & realax her body . Perhaps it's was her health that's why she felt such weakness. 

" perhaps you dreaming something bad.  Now realax. It  was a bad dream.  Don't worry.  Now get up quickly & come with me - yasoda  said.

" where??? "- radha asked

" for dinner . I made something sweet. I know you will like it "- yasoda lovingly speaks.

Radha nodded her head and follow her.

After some moments later she reached at the dinning.

She saw everything was looking so beautiful.  The dinning was looking so  different today
Soothing and perfect. She felt warmth  & familere like her home. She smiled .