"Mmmm," He grumbled softly, his nails dug into my soaked panties while his eyes shut.

But i stopped and his eyes shot opened.

"The fuck?" He groused.

I smiled cheekily and he was not having it.

He flipped us over again, now being above me. I grinned, "Look who's needy now?"

He snickered, "Trust me, you'll get your punishment."

He pulled my panties down roughly and I whimpered at the sudden cool breeze. His head lowered down to my core, hands gripping my thigh.

I bit my lips and wrapped my fingers around his hair as he started to lick and savoured every inch of my pussy.

He insert two fingers into my vagina while he flick my clit with his tongue. I was getting rouged. My right hand tugged his hair tightly while my left hand was clutching onto the sheets.

As he insert another finger, I arched my back and opened my leg wider. I was a moaning mess.

"Jungkook!" I whimpered, my hips bucking in the same rhythm as his fingers.

He groaned, holding my hips down as he knew I was close to my high.

"I-i'm so close!" I cried out.

He chuckled and stopped, "Not yet, princess."

I whined, "Jungkook-"

He looked up at me, kneeling down, "I'm not sure I quite like what i'm being called right now?"

I scoffed, does he really want me to call him daddy again?

His hands moved underneath his boxers and he start palming his member infront of me.

He licked his bottom lips, "Do you want it, Princess?"

Inhaling a sharp breath, my stomach flip and my heart start beating really fast. I want it so bad.

"Please, oh god yes," I wailed.

He arched one of his brows, "What's that again?"

"Oh please daddy!" I moaned and that took all his patience to tear my pussy open.

He pulled his boxer off and his dick sprang out to its freedom. It was long, thick and covered with precum. I bit down a moan.

"Fuck," He cursed, his hands holding onto his shaft, guiding it into my pussy.

"So tight," He groaned, lowering down his torso while his shaft slowly ripping my cervix.

My hands moved to his back, dragging my nails across it, leaving red marks. I arched my back when he finally thrust his whole length into me. His hand moved to my chin, "I want you to look at me while I fuck your brains out."

"A-ah yes," I stuttered.

"Yes?"

"Yes Daddy! Ugh- just fuck me!" I frowned.

He chuckled, before he start thrusting slowly, making sure I get used to his length. I arched my back and let out a loud moan as he started to thrust deeper and faster.

"Daddy! Ah! Fuck," I moaned, nails dug into his back deeper.

"Shit yes," He said hoarsely.

My head rocks back against the pillow, "Faster!" I whimpered, my eyes fighting the urge to close.

He thrust his cock deep into me, hitting my g-spot before smashing his lips against me. I moaned into the kiss, breathless. He pulled away and we both know we were close. I was a screaming mess.

"Ah!" I clenched my hands on his back.

"I-i'm so close daddy," I moaned, feeling my high.

He pulled away instantly, stopping me from getting down on my climax.

"What the actual fuck?!" Now I was pissed.

"You said you're going to earn it," He muttered with that stupid smirk of his.

"I told you, punishment is punishment," He chuckled bitterly.

"If you're not happy, you can go fuck Taehyung." He said laying down onto the other side of the bed.

He was still mad about the whole Taehyung thing and I groaned out of frustration. If he's mad then I'm mad!

"Fine then," I sat down on his torso, straddling him while roughly taking his hands and place them on my hips.

"You're going to be begging for me instead," I muttered and he laughed, shaking his head.

My hands guide me down to his cock, shifting my pussy lower until his cock fully stretched me again.

His eyebrows furrowed together, "God how are you still so tight?" and his eyes widened, "Wait you're a virgin-"

I shut him up as I start to bounce on his dick, making sure it hits my g spot. He gripped onto my sides tightly as I started going faster. I can feel his desperation and I bit my inner cheeks from smirking. He knew he wants this.

His torso starts bucking up, matching the rhythm as mine, thrusting his dick deeper into my core.

He groaned, looking at my tits bouncing while feeling my tight walls clenching on his shaft.

"Fuck yes!" He yelled.

My head rocked back, my back arched and my hands placed onto his chest for support, "Oh!" I breathed out, squeezing my eyes shut.

After a few thrust, I was almost near my climax. I screamed and clenched my hot walls down on his dick as I reached my high. Juices kept flowing out and I trembled.

Tears stung my eyes while my teeth daggers down on my lip, bruising them. I moaned as soon as he shot his jizz deep into my pussy, groaning while filling me up.

"Fuck that's the best-shit," He dug his head further into the pillow as I collapsed onto him.

I was breathless, my chest rising up and down harshly trying to gain as many oxygen as I could.

"Ahh Jungkook," I muttered softly against his ears as he caressed my back tenderly.

"Fuck you really earned it," Jungkook chuckled but he didn't realised that I have already fallen asleep.

-

Author's Note: I'm not good with smut sooo I hope u guys like it?