"We're not done yet Y/n, I'm making you mine," He said in his raspy voice and before I could reply him, he carried me over his shoulder by surprise.

"Wait!-" He shut me up by spanking my butt with a smack sound, causing me to whimper in pain. I knew that was going to leave a red mark.

Once we reached his room, he put me down on the ground and I used this chance to run away but he was fast enough to pull my wrist, smashing me against the wall, "You're not going anywhere."

"I'm not going to do it when you're angry," I spat.

He cornered me with both arms, "Have you ever heard that angry sex is always the best?" He muttered huskily.

My thighs clenched together as I shook my head slightly, "N-no, you're mad at me."

"Of course," He muttered, his eyes gazing onto my lips while he licked his bottom lips.

"A-ah," I moaned when he dive into the crook of my neck, nibbling onto my weak spot, leaving love bites.

My head tilted slightly, giving him better access while my nails move down his spine, feeling the satin material of his shirt.

I bit my moans when he started to whisper dirty words while lowering his wet kisses to my collarbone, "Look how bad you want me," He whispered harshly, pulling away from me.

"You're lucky that i'm taking care of you tonight," He breathed, his chest rising up and down before unbuttoning my jeans, exposing my red lace.

He let out a soft groan at the sight of it, his hands instantly grab my thighs, asking me to wrap them around his torso.

Our lips entangled again while he carried me to his bed, letting me fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. He was breathing coarsely, as we both locked our eyes for a moment. It felt like the whole world stop and it was only me and him.

My stomach churned and my heart skipped a beat when he pulled his shirt over him, showing his beautiful toned abs before undoing his pants. I could see his hard bulge straining against his boxer, causing me to whimper and want him more.

His musky scent was intoxicating me and fabricating me drowsy. I didn't waste any time and start stripping my clothes off and unclasped my bra.

He looked at them, grazing my breast lightly sending shivers down my spine. I let him cupped my breast, and his hands fit them perfectly. He looked at me with indecipherable eyes before tugging onto my hard nipple while I moaned, arching my back for more friction.

"Fuck y/n," He whispered, "I'm gonna make you so sore that you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

As the words left his mouth, I couldn't take it anymore and flipped us over, being above him.

"Such a hurry huh?" He chuckled hoarsely.

I didn't reply him and continued grinding my core down his bulge. He pursed his lips while his hands placed on my sides, guiding me.

"Jungkook please," I shut my eyes and my head rolled back, imagining his thick cock taking away my virginity.

"What made you think you'll get it?" He said with his defiant smile.

I frowned but if he wants to play this game then two can play this game.

I leaned down to his ears, nibbling on it, "Oh i'm gonna earn it...daddy," I whispered while my hands gripping his biceps, giving it a squeeze.

He bit down his lips and I could feel his bulge growing harder against my soaked panties.

I moaned, lowering my head to his neck while placing butterfly kisses on his weak spot. His hand gripped my butt tightly as I started to grind my heat down his bulge.