𖦹 a/n 𖦹

After seven months, my first ever Stray kids fanfiction has come to an end. This book was able to surpass the reads of my old cringy fanfiction had.

thank god i deleted all of the cringy books i made on my past accounts.

--FUN FACTS  Anyways, since this will be all about saying goodbye to the book why don't we list some facts about it

--FUN FACTS
Anyways, since this will be all about saying goodbye to the book why don't we list some facts about it.

Almost all of the things that has happened in the book wasn't planned when I published this.

Lmao the main plot of the book was that Y/N will meet hyunjin again after he threw her book.

idk how this went a big ass turn.

Y/N was supposed to end up with Woojin 'til the end of the book.

I really prepared myself in breaking my readers' hearts but I just couldn't do it 😔 consider yourselves lucky.

Hyunjin was suppose to be just a friend to her because that was all Y/N wanted. A friend.

He actually had feelings for her but he decided to accept that she loved Woojin. Omg i hate myself smnsns

Seungmin was supposed to be with Jihyeon.

I love my baby minnie but this would be a huge step for him if he wasn't with her.

Remember, when Seungmin introduced Jihyeon as his crush on chapter 18? He said he picked the same class as her only because he wanted to be closer to her.

Seungmin wanted to go to Photography class but he decided to step down on his dream and followed her.

He was doing well with being close to her but Jihyeon had eyes for another.

Why did Jihyeon love Susan? Simple, they've been friends for such a long time.

I wasn't able to make chapters to showcase their characters but it was already seen that these two are best friends.

It was ironic, because Susan was problematic about the whole gay relationship between Jisung and Minho but she didn't thought of her whole sexuality.

Oh shit, why am i so serious about supporting characters? kskksksk

Susan actually had no interest on boys. She just really love messing around Minho and Jisung.

She's a whole tsundere so that explains her mean attitude.

Chan and Woojin were supposed to be together. Wow, i'm really ruining ships these days.

Wait, no, CHAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ANHA.

hold on, i also thought of shipping Anha with Seungmin but naah, there's no correlation with the two.

The ending between Woojin and Anha is still unknown though. I'm the author but I'm not entirely sure if they are supposed to be together.