Ash Ketchum Style

Start from the beginning

Later when the flock reached the nest, all of the Pikipek placed their berries in a giant basket shaped nest. When Rowlet places his wind chime down, the Trumbeak shouted at it to bring back actual food. Frightened by this, Rowlet left in search of some food.

The night was coming in to a close as Serena was already in bed, Dawn was on Akala island looking for what Ash heard was a female Salandit, Professor Kukui was downstairs either doing an experiment or was also asleep, and Ash was just getting some water. As Ash started rounding the corner of the banister to head upstairs, he heard some sort of object crashing in to the sand. Since Pikachu was asleep, he took Lucario's Pokéball just in case, to investigate. Once he opened the door to the beachside house he saw outline of a Pokémon in the sand. He ran to it and noticed it was the Rowlet, and it wasn't looking to great. He took it inside and laid it down in a blanket on the couch. Ash then brought a plate full of Pokémon food and held it waiting for Rowlet to wake up.
"What happened to you?" Ash questioned as he looked at Rowlet with sadness and wondered how it got like this.
Ash stayed awake until one in the morning when Rowlet finally woke up and was startled by his surroundings. He looked at Ash and then hunger overtook him as he started falling to the floor, but Ash caught him and held the plate for Rowlet to eat. Rowlet instantly took up the offer and ate all of the food and fell right back asleep in Ash's arms.
When Serena woke up she turned over and felt for Ash, when he wasn't there Serena then noticed that his side of the bed was untouched and worried Serena quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to see Ash sitting up asleep on the couch with the Rowlet in his arms. Serena smiles and touched her heart thinking how lucky she was, she then started making breakfast for her and Ash.
When Ash woke up he noticed Rowlet was still asleep so he laid him down on the couch and got up to the smell of pancakes, but not just any pancakes, Serena's pancakes or has he called it the best breakfast food ever. He quietly got behind Serena and hugged her from behind and kissed her head. Serena responded by turning around an hugging Ash. Before Ash could break the hug she grabbed his wrist and questioned him about Rowlet.
"Where did Rowlet come from?" Serena questioned as she looked up at Ash.
"I'm not so sure. When I was getting water last night I just heard something crash into the sand and decided to investigate. That's when I found Rowlet face down in the sand not looking great, so I took him in and gave him food and water once he woke up. He fell right back asleep and that was it. I think Rowlet got lost from the flock of Pikipek and started starving, but that is just an assumption." Ash said as he looked over to Rowlet asleep on the couch.
"I don't think I can catch it because he has a family. I wouldn't want to separate them." Ash said whilst looking Serena in the eyes.
"We'll see Ash. There are always multiple possibilities for everything. Do you remember when I told you that the reason I started my journey was to find you." Serena took Ash's hands in hers.
"Yes." Ash replied curiously as to where she was going with this.
"Well, the only reason I was able to see you on TV was because my mom was watching the news, and to think I almost never would've met the love of my life while he was so close." Serena said as she got on her tippy toes to kiss Ash. Ash and Serena day at the table to start eating as Professor Kukui came through his door.
"Hey Professor, Serena made pancakes and they're really good. She made extra for leftovers and for anyone who would want some." Said Ash smiling at the Professor and motioned to the steamy pancakes on the kitchen stove.
"Nah, I'm okay thanks. I'm late for my class at the Pokémon school where I teach. If you two would like, you can come with me and check it out." Said Kukui as he was rushing to make a cup of coffee. Serena and Ash agreed to come however Ash didn't know what to do with Rowlet. Serena had the idea to put Rowlet in his backpack since he didn't want to force Rowlet into a Pokéball. When they set off Ash and Serena started wearing their new outfits for the Alola region as their clothes from Kalos were way too warm for Alola. Pikachu hopped on to his shoulder and they set off.

 Pikachu hopped on to his shoulder and they set off