Ash Ketchum Style

I am really sorry it has been so long since I last updated this story. My grandpa died and I am just getting back to being my normal self again. It is greatly appreciated if you vote on this story, pls enjoy this chapter.
===================================
Serena's POV
I need to get in the water with Ash, so I'll take off the clothes over my bathing suit and see how Ash reacts.
Third-Person POV
Serena quickly took off her bathing suit without Ash noticing and then started making out with him. Ash gladly accepted the make out and took off his shirt.
"Sere you look stunning." Said Ash as quickly as possible to get back to kissing. Serena nodded and stood up and ended the make out much to both of their despair. She took Ash by the arm and clung to his arm as she tried to bring him down with her. Serena quickly noticed the problem of how she was still in the air and clung to Ash's arm. He was hoping her and jumped into the water.
"Ash, that was mean. You can let me have fun once in a while." Said Serena pouting at Ash much to his amusement.
"Well I wanted to let the Luvdisc come first so you would understand our true love for each other." Said Ash as a Luvdisc jumped out of the water in between them. After Ash told this to Serena, she teared up in joy. And tackled Ash to a hug, then into a loving and passionate kiss.
"How was I so lucky to find you?" Serena said when she stopped the kiss for a breathe.
"I am pretty sure you have that backwards because I was very lucky to have met the little straw hat girl." He said as he picked up Serena and ran out of the water.
"Ash, put me down!" Serena laughed out.
"Not until you say you'll go on a date with me." Said Ash as he was about to throw her up and catch her.
"I would've said yes anyway, you know if you asked me normally, but yes. I'll go on a date with you." Said Serena as she wiggles out of Ash's hold and gave him yet another kiss.
Time Skip
Ash and Serena are exploring the area on Mele Mele Island for restaurants where they can go out. Ash just so happened to find a Malasada shop to which both Serena and Ash haven't tried before. Ash pulled out his wallet and payed for their Malasadas and led Serena over to a table.
"Ready." Ash said as he looked Serena in the eyes.
"Yes." Serena said as they both took a bite of their malasadas. Their eyes went wide as they quickly finished the malasadas and bought more for later.
As the malasadas scent was so good, Serena could barely keep Ash from eating more as every time he tried to grab them out of her hand, she would squeeze his hand as tightly as she could, but clearly not enough to actually hurt him. However, this scent attracted another thing other than Ash. A little beige owl type Pokémon with a green bow tie swooped down and tried to grab the malasadas, to which Ash quickly blocked it's path and made it fall head first into the ground.
"What just happened?" Asked Serena as she didn't see anything.
"This Pokémon was going for my malasadas." Said Ash  as he moved away from Serena so she could see. The little owl Pokémon got up after face planting and decided to leave and go back to the flock of birds it flew down from.
"That Pokémon, I've never seen it before. It has to be exclusive to this region. What do you think Ash?" Serena questioned her boyfriend. When she got no reply she looked over at Ash and saw that he always thinking very hard.
"Ash, what's wrong?" Serena asked as she grabbed Ash's hand. He looked up and replied.
"Remember when we were at the Smeargle Café on the cruise. Right after we saw the poster for the tournament, I found a Pokémon handbook of Alola's Pokémon near the battlefield for only 5 Poké Dollars. So I bought it and put it in my backpack." Said Ash quickly recalling the events.
"So your point being?" Serena inquired.
"That Pokémon's names is Rowlet and is the first Pokémon in this Pokédex. From what I've heard about it is that they're pretty strong, so I was really considering adding one to my team eventually." Said Ash with a smile on his face. Serena started jumping up and down excited for Ash's first capture in Alola.
"This is is exciting, this will be the first time I've even you catch a Pokémon in a new region." Serena said excitedly as Ash looked at her like 'Well we are in a new region after all'.
Later when they were looking for ingredients in the marketplace, the same flock of birds flew down from the sky and picked any food that they wanted. Ash noticed the same Rowlet with them. Ash and Serena were confused to the fact that the birds were just taking the people's food, as they would consider it stealing.
"They only come this time of year so it is just fine." Said the a old lady at the marketplace.
"But why do just let them take your food like this. Doesn't that lose you money?" Questioned Serena as she would protect her food herself.
"You folks must be new around here because the abundance of nature around here must be shared with everyone. As that is Alola's number one rule." The old lady said as a Pikipek came and took one of her berries. Instead of taking a berry, Rowlet took a wind chime back to the nest.