Liked by AriMendes, MaddisonBeer and 54,678 others.
@AriMendes: I am.

***
For the rest of the day everyone was chilling around the house.

"Hey Ariana, wanna make a YouTube video with me?" Cameron asks.

"Hell yeah!" I smile.

"Okay loser has to streak down the road" Cameron laughs.

"I'm so down for that" I laugh.

"Urgh!" I hear shawn yell.

I roll my eyes and laugh and go to Cameron's room

He sets up the camera and presses film.

"Hey guys! I'm here with Ariana Mendes and today we are going to be doing a dare video. And whoever does the most dares wins and whoever loses has to streak up our road" Cameron laughs.

"I've so won this" I laugh

"Okay well let's start with you then huh!" Cameron laughs.

"Go for it!" I smile.

"I dare you to give us a snippet of one of your u released songs in the poshest accent you can do" he smirks.

"I'll do that" I smile.

"Do monopoly!!!" Mahogany shouts from the door.

"Monopoly?! I haven't heard of that one" Cameron says

"Yeah me and mahogany have been working on a song together for tour and we didn't even tell you guys but I guess it's out now" I laugh.

"Alright well let's hear the snippet!!" Cameron laughs

"Alright, in a posh accent yeah?" I laugh

"Yes!" Cameron says

When I finished singing me and mahogany burst out laughing and Cameron was laughing with us.

"Alright my turn to dare you!" I laugh

"I dare you... to eat 15 pickles in one minute " I smile.

Cameron runs downstairs to get a jar of pickles and I start a timer and start it, Cameron shovels pickles into his mouth at about 4 at a time and chews.

"Ewww!!!" I laugh.

He manages to eat 6 but the remaining lot in his mouth he spat out onto the floor.

"Cameron that's gross!!!" I laugh.

Finally we had finished with the dates and we were counting who had lost.

"HA I WIN!!" I scream and jump up and start jumping on the bed.

"Fuck..." Cameron says.

"Happy streaking!!!" I laugh and grab the camera.

Me and Cameron walk downstairs and I get everyone's attention.

"Cameron has to streak!!" I shout and laugh still recording.

Cameron goes into the bathroom and comes out in a towel.

We all walk outside and laugh at Cameron.

"3....2....1....GO!!"I shout and Cameron starts running and whips the towel off.

I burst out laughing along with the rest of the boys.

After we had all calmed down from laughing I noticed Hayes wasn't around

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After we had all calmed down from laughing I noticed Hayes wasn't around..

(Hayes PoV)

I was currently dirt biking with my friend TJ to get my mind off Ariana.

"Are you gonna try and get back with her?" TJ asks.

"Obviously I want to but she keeps telling me she needs a break" I shrug.

"Then that's what you have to give her" TJ shrugs

"I don't want to rush her but I want TJ be in a relationship I hate being single" I groan.

"If you truly love Ariana you need to have the patience to wait for her. You have the option of Maggie because you know she What's you but you guys clearly didn't work out I mean you've already been with her and it ended for a reason" TJ says.

He's right..

//
Thanks for reading part 41!!
Please vote and comment

Touring With Magcon (H.G)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें