Niall stopped eating his burger. "Sorry, shouldn't have eaten this." He said spitting it out .

"That's just gross, Niall. Why you're eating like a cat? And there's enough for everyone please finish your half eaten burger not one would want it later." Liam pulled a face when Niall shoved the burger he spat back in his mouth, "Harry_" he focused back on him. "Do you think he's veering to being depressed?"

"I hope not, mate," Harry replied with a sigh. "It's been two days_"

"You called his doctor, told him what's been going on and see what he thinks?" Liam asked.

"Nick is an OBGYN, how's he gonna help.." Harry chuckled.

"I mean the family doctor, Harry. As in the Malik's doctor_Dr Grimshaw.•

"Dr who?" Harry asked. He's never heard of him.

"Don't tell me you don't know the name of Zayn's doctor if he gets unwell, who you gonna call?" Liam had baby Yazz sitting between his legs on the floor and was trying to style her hair into pigtails.

"I would take him to the hospital?" Harry said

Liam chuckled, "Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling you." Harry said chuckling as well.

"You wonder why Louis always has his reservations about you.." Liam let that slip out. "Sorry_you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean, just because I don't know the name of Zayn's doctor gives Louis a reason to have reservations about me." Harry scoffed, "We both know he's never needed reason to doubt me."

"The thing is, we've known Zayn longer than you. We have seen him through his worst and you only know him for his best, Harry. Being his boyfriend doesn't mean you know everything about him." Liam said.

"Zayn was my best friend for five years before anything between us happened, I know him too!" Harry shouted at him, having had enough of this narrative.

"Guys, keep it down..baby on board,." Niall took the baby from Liam as she looked from one to the other startled when Harry started shouting.

Liam walked to sit closer to Harry. "Did you know we had to learn CPR at the age of fifteen, that Harry?"

"What's that to do with anything?"

Liam licked his lips, "okay. Zayn suffers from anxiety and depression but do you know why?"

Harry was aware Zayn was bullied at school, didn't know why but guessed, "Because he was bullied in school for being Muslim?"

Liam shook his head, "It had nothing to do with that. He learned to just ignore them.." his voice wavered at the end. "Its way deeper than that?"

"What was the reason for his anxiety?" Harry was afraid to ask even Niall stopped to focus on them.

"I can't tell you that. You have to ask him." Liam said. "What I will say is, in school Zayn used to have anxiety attacks to a point where he blacked out, okay. We were seniors and he was a junior, and not always with him all the time." Liam leaned back on the couch, getting upset, "The nurse would wait for an ambulance not doing shit. But Louis_Louis always knew what to do, okay? Louis demanded all students be taught CPR and we did. Louis had Dr Grimshaw organised it.."

"Liam, I didn't know that." Harry said softly seeing tears running down Liam's cheeks.

"You both don't know Zayn like me and Louis do. Zayn wouldn't see a counsellor unless his mom or Louis was there after_" Liam stopped his breath caught in his throat.