☠︎ Chapter 5 • Make Me Happy ☠︎

Start from the beginning

        "I don't want to die." I whine and wrap my arms around his leg.

        "Why not? You want to go back, don't you, Ethan?" He asks, saying my name in a way that sends my senses over the edge and puts my nerves on overdrive, increasing the need.

        "No," I cry and cuddle his leg, "I don't want to go back, I can't be without you!"

        "But you must." Charlie acts concerned. "You're so poorly behaved. Why would I want to keep you?"

        "To fuck me. I'll be your toy, just please, fuck me." I beg, eyes closed in shame.

        "You can't even get me hard. Why would I fuck you? You're disgusting."

        "Let me try." My hand reaches for his crotch.

        He shakes his head. "You told me to get out. I really must be on my way now."

        "No!" My grip tightens. "Please! Please."

        "What's the problem, Ethan?" He practically sings my name and my body heats up. I want him to say it again, especially in that voice.

        "I need you." I slur, thrusting harder against his boot. "Oh gods, I need you, I need you to fuck me, take me, destroy me, kill me, please!"

        "I don't want to."

        I whine loudly.

        "What a child."

        "L-Let me go-before I—"

        "Before you what, Ethan? Are you hiding things from me?"

        I sit up and press my face against his crotch. "Take me, fuck me, fuck me please, or I'm going to die."

        "You disrespected me. Why should I do you a favor? What more would I get out of this transaction than a headache?" Charlie asks.

        "Anything, I'll do anything!" I cry and feel tears flowing down my cheeks. I really feel like I could die and the only one who can save me is Charlie.

        He removes his boot. "If you can make me want you, perhaps I'll do it."

        "I don't know how to make you happy." I nuzzle him. "Let me suck your cock. It'll be worth it, I promise."

        "Very well." He pets my hair and I shudder in pleasure. His touch electrifies me.

        I move my head and pull his pants down, immediately taking his cock into my mouth and sucking hard.

        Charlie watches me, his expression blank, calculating. I've yet to please him.

        I take in more and maneuver my tongue like an expert, sucking and licking his slit and shaft with as much vigor as I can muster. It feels so good to have him inside my mouth, but I want more, so much more. I deepthroat him and moan loudly, saliva dripping down my chin.

        His breathing picks up slightly and he grabs my hair tightly, holding me in place. "Stay there."

        I don't move, eyes fixated on his chest.

        Charlie experimentally thrusts, hitting the back of my throat.

        I gag and moan and finally look him in the eyes, begging him to do what he wants with me.

        His interest seems piqued and he continues to thrust into my mouth, at a much tougher and violent pace. He moans and the sound fills me to the core with pleasure. All I want is to please him and I'm doing so.