"Uhm..where am i" hinata whimpered as she
woke up inside konoha's hospital,
she was revived, to finally see sasuke sleeping on the edge of her bed.
"Oh you are finally awake" a nurse said as she checked hinata's vital, the nurse noticed that hinata looked at the uchiha who was clutching her hands, and sleeping by her side.
"Ah... the uchiha, he refused to leave you" she winked.
The nurse told her that sasuke refused to leave her side. That aloof, cold uchiha she claimed, he stayed by her side clutching her hands, praying to come back.
But unfortunately he is now too tired, he slept, hinata had been out for three days.
She also retorted how romantic it is.
Hinata blushed fiercely.
Sasuke woke up, he saw himself holding hinata's hand, his face had a faint blush, he dismissed himself.
As hinata was dismissed from the hospital, she decided to show appreciation to sasuke, before the end of the chunin exam, she headed to the garden where everyone told her sasuke is there.
Hinata went with a bouquet full of roses, as she walked she saw sasuke, there on the bench leaning over to kiss sakura.
Hinata found herself laughing at herself, she is so naive, she is no match for sakura, after all naruto and sasuke are after her.
Hinata clutched the roses and as she turned, the impersonated shadow clone of naruto faded.
Sasuke saw hinata's looking at sakura and naruto holding a bouquet, his mind comprehends that she is jealous. Sasuke again bite his lips , and headed to train.
Hinata headed to the uchiha mansion to put it infront of his house door, with a note, saying she is so happy he is with her on the team, and signing her name. Hinata dropped the bouquet and went to train while crying.

After the chunin had ended, naruto went to train with Jiraiya , and sasuke heard that itachi is targeting naruto.
"Where is naruto" sasuke asked with concern and panic
" i don't know, uh sasuke—kun" as sakura tried to answer sasuke ran looking for naruto.
Unbeknownst to him, hinata has heard sasuke's panicked voice, she decided to follow.
However he finally found naruto, with itachi.
"How dare you come here, haven't you stolen everything from me" sasuke growled.
Naruto was panicking as he saw itachi.
Itachi attacked sasuke and punched him then he pinned him to the wall, chocking his brother.
As itachi was going to place sasuke into horrible genjutsu, itachi felt a kick from a tiny being.
"STOP ITTTT" hinata yelled as she activated her Byakugan trying to aid sasuke.
sasuke looked at hinata, who his brother, slapped her like a mere fly, sending her body away.
"YOU" sasuke growled, but was interrupted as itachi placed him into horrible genjutsu, before he fell, he saw hinata's yelling for sasuke, running towards him, to protect him.
Everything went black.
Hinata ran and attacked again itachi, but he was on a whole new level, itachi looked at how hinata held his brother's comatose body, cupping his cheeks and crying.
"Sasuke kun snap out of it...sasuke kun" she yelled and sobbed again and again but he was already in a coma.
'You are lucky...sasuke' itachi thought, Jiraiya came to aid naruto. Itachi retreated.

After the incident, sasuke got up to see himself inside the hospital, sakura rushed and hugged him, when he saw hinata was standing behind the doors, watching as sakura held sasuke, she felt tearing, sasuke's eyes sealed with hinata, hinata looked down and decided to walk away, she doesn't belong here.
After a while, sasuke decided to leave konoha
with orochimaru, for his quest of vengeance,
he was leaving, sakura begged him, however, there stood hinata, watching as sasuke's form faded into the woods, with her crying.
Sasuke turned around, he knew hinata was there, a tear fell from his eyes,
'Sayonara hina-chan' sasuke whispered.
'Me leaving you, like my soul leaving my body, i can't live without my soul' he said and walked away.

"I love you naruto" sakura lied, she lied to stop naruto from going to sasuke, she decided to go and kill him herself.
Sakura encountered sasuke, and with a kunai, she decided to kill him, however, as sasuke again decided to attack her with his palm chocking her, someone blocked the attack from downwards, pushing sakura, out of the way,
Twisting his arms, sasuke activated his sharingan to attack the culprit, he looked intently, to find none but those pale orbs he once fell in love with.
"HI..HINATA" he stuttered as hinata tried to attack him but he sent her body flying.
Hinata ran to sakura and grabbed her hands, she gave sasuke a hate-red look.
"I'll soon defeat you...SASUKEEE" she yelled and vanished with sakura.
Sasuke went back to his lair after hearing her yells, he walked inside and took out his handkerchief, and looked at the tulip and the card that was left by hinata's at his door.
He stroke them then hide them again.

After sasuke defeated itachi, sasuke tried to kill sakura again, but was again stopped for the second time by hinata.
He was amazed again at how hinata developing and coming to such level.
But he decided he'll take her with him this time. He won't let her slip away.
"Attack naruto kun... attack..." hinata yelled so naruto won't stop.
He tugged her tighter, she winced again in pain.
"Aughaaa" hinata winced
"Shut up.." sasuke growled as he hit her with the back of his kunai on her face, she lost consciousness, then obito took sasuke and both vanished, with sasuke taking hinata away.
"Hinataaaa....." naruto yelled.