Intro-

Eccedentesiast (n.): someone who hides pain behind a smile

Yoongi could be scary when he wanted, he could be a total badass. But one thing's for sure, and that is he's an amazing parent.

And then there's Jeongguk, the rookie detective who wants to date the short, cute, and older detective.

But everyone has secrets

 ‹ ♦ ⚞❈⚟ ♦ › 

"If I tell you something, promise to not tell anyone else? Just between the two of us, okay?"

"I promise."

‹ ♦ ⚞❈⚟ ♦ ›

PLEASE READ. I MENTION THINGS THAT YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE.

Buckle in bitches, it's about to get real bumpy.

Also, I didn't tag a few things for the sake of the element of surprise, but let's say it's going to get a little weird :)

If you're sensitive to blood, gore, death or murder in as much detail as my mind can provide, then it's best you leave. Any hate in the comments, talking trash about any ships or talking shit about other sexualities (straight people) I'll take it down. Because we aren't children here, come on guys.

Reminder that this is in fact a work of fiction and that how I write anyone who so happens to be a real person doesn't actually reflect how they are in real life!

Hope you all enjoy this Yoonkook fic that I pulled out of my ass at 2 am :].

(I don't want any bitching when they fuck, yes Jeongguk tops here, yes Yoongi bottoms here. If you're new to that, welcome, you don't like it, please leave the fic. I don't want to hear a single word about it. You have been warned!)