Criminal: Chapter 5

I manage to get a hold of his hair and neck. He kissed me with such passion and I could feel my stomach turning and everything spinning around me. Why was I feeling this way? Eventually, I don't know why but I blacked out.

--

Sounds of water splashing and sirens came into my head. I fluttered my eyes and squinted them as the bright shine through the window blinded me. I didn't remember but only I kissed someone. Flashbacks of hitting and a fight pounded in my head.

"Morning sweetheart."

I looked up to see the man in his opened button shirt, showing his amazing body figure. I just stared at his chest and looked upon his face. I certainly know I'm not home. I was beginning to worry about what my parents might think, I just ran away out of nowhere.

"W-what happened?" I said softly rubbing my eyes. "Well, we kissed for a long time and suddenly you fell against my chest. "I fainted?" I lifted my eyebrow. "Yes." he buttoned his shirt. 

How embarrassing to faint in front of someone after a kiss. I didn't why I did that but I did.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "Don't be." he lifted my chin. "Kid, why are you here?" he sighed. 

What was he talking about? He brought me here.

"Y-You brough-"

"No, not that," he said roughly. "I meant, why did you come with me? Dollface, you are rich. aristocratic person. I mean, this life ain't for you." he started tieing his boots on.

I looked down. "I don't want to go home. My life was hell. You have no idea."

He put his feet down and leaned towards, taking a good look at me. "My life isn't the greatest either. But, I like you. You attract me dollface." he showed a sly smile.

"Why?" I started to feel my stomach twist and turn. 

"I'm not telling you yet." he walked over to his safe and brought his gun and put it inside his jeans. "Why do you carry a gun?" I sounded a bit stupid.

He looked at me and took a deep breath. "My job isn't quite the best or honest." he pushed his wet, soft hair. "I'll be back." he kissed my head.

I was beginning to feel scared and something in my head tells me, he was going to do something horrible. I didn't what to do but just sit and wait for him.