Criminal: Chapter 4

I didn't what was going on. So many butterflies and feelings of lost confusion and dizziness came inside. My stomach twirl in so many knots, my palms sweaty, heart-pumping so much. So this is what feels like to actually kiss someone with passion. His soft lips moved around me swiftly, dragging mine to move in sync. Why was he doing this? We have barely met. I wanted to pull away but I just couldn't. I couldn't.

After what seemed for hours but was only a couple of minutes, he pulled away slowly his teeth pulling my bottom lip gently and fluttering his eyes open. I met with his deep eyes and breathed heavily.

"W-Wh-hy d-did you do t-that?" I whispered heavily. "Adrenaline," he smirked. "Your first kiss sweetheart." I was appalled. I angrily looked at him. I know it was ridiculous thinking he would do it because he had feelings for me, but hey I was a teenage girl with romantic ideas. 

"I-I had my first kiss already.." I looked down, crossing arms and putting strands behind my ear. He came closer and put his hands beside my arms rubbing his thumbs on my cool skin. "Princess, why did you come with me?" he looked with some sympathy.

I actually didn't have a reason to go with him. I was just so angry and confused. I wanted to escape.

"I d-don't know.." I hid my face away. Some tears slipped from my eyes. Everything was too fast. He put one hand in my cheek and turned to face him. He wiped a tear and looked at me.

"I'm guessing you wanted to escape the life you were having," he said bringing me close. "I saw how you lived," he continued wiping my tears and putting his hands on my cheeks. "You weren't all that happy with the rich bastard."

I nodded my head and more tears came. "Shh.." he whispered. He brought my face close to him and kissed me once again but with even more passion. I had to admit, he kissed amazingly. It was so great having his hands warming my cool cheeks and lips warming mine.

Soon, I just stopped crying and only kissed him in sync. It turned even more passionate and deeply. His hands now wandering down to my slim waist and pulling me to him. My lower stomach hitting his hard chest and belt buckle causing me to gasp suddenly in the kiss.

I never felt so..excited.