Love You.

Kirishima's P.O.V:
We kissed. On our own choices. No one forcing us to. Cough, cough, Mina and Sero, cough, cough. I mean what- anyway after we pulled away from each other, we smiled at each other. His hand on my cheek, my hand on his arm.
"Eijiro...I..I-" Bakugou cuts himself off.
I could tell what he was going to say. He was just unable to.
"I love you too, Katsuki," I say grinning, blushing hard.
He pulls me into a hug.
"Let's not be mad at the Bakusquad trying to pair us up, eh?" I say smiling.
"Pft yeah...I mean it worked...so.." He says.
He stays in an embrace for a few moments.
"OMG! THAT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE MY HEART JUST DIED. AHH!" Mina said walking in again, fangirling.
We look at her, letting her finish.
"Y'all dating now?" Kami says walking in.
"That's gay," Sero says following Kami in.
"Sero, we ARE gay." Kami replies.
"Y'all got fuckin' boyfriends and I'm just one lone single bitch in the squad. I'll just wait for my princess!" Mina replies.
We laugh.
"Mina..we aren't dating," I say, I mean it's true..we haven't made it official.
"Pft-uh. You just had a makeout session! FOR 20 MINUTES! You pretty much are dating," Mina replied.
Did we kiss that long..? I briefly look at the clock...OH MY GOSH, WE DID.
"Can you fuckers get out our room. Like right fucking now." Bakugou speaks up.
"B-but Baku-Chan! We need help with our homework!" Mina says.
I see Kat lookin' slightly down. Maybe the nickname..?
He groans, "Don't fucking call me that..and sure just sit down somewhere. Stupid fuckers."

~Time Skip~

Bakugou's P.O.V:
I had finally helped idiots of the Bakusquad with there homework it was now 9pm. 9:38 to be exact. And I was tired. Soon the Bakusquad left. Well, expect Kiri because he lives in this dorm with me. I yawned. Ei noticed.
"Tired?" He smiles.
"N-no-" I yawn again and it cut me off, fuck.
He picks me up and throws me on his bed, "Stay here, I'll be back."
He left. I quickly take off my shirt, reaching for my big black shirt that will, for sure it will cover my tits- right. My binder. I take that off as fast as I can. It's not healthy to wear a binder to bed. I throw the shirt on. And change into sweatpants. Also why the fuck is Ei taking 30 minutes in the bathroom. You dead? I walk over and open the door a bit. I see him taking off a binder. And just like me, put on a big shirt that would be able to cover tits. Closing the door, I knock. Acting as I didn't just see him completely shirtless.
"One sec!" He says a bang follows.
An 'oof' sound follows. What has he done this time? How do you injure yourself in the fucking bathroom? He comes out like 5 minutes after he hurt himself.
"Ei what did you do?"
He lifted his wrist, "Don't hit the bathtub. It takes revenge."
I burst out laughing.
"S-shut up!" He says, "C'mon, let's just sleep or something."
Ei says grabbing my arm. And pulling me down on to his bed.
"Stay," Eiji whispers in my ear. We were now in a spooning position. I was the big spoon because I was taller then Ei. And I didn't mind, like yes I had tits but I'm glad there small. Less noticeable. But I still have to hide them if I want to be Katsuki. Not Suki. Suki was a different person from me, she was insecure, and always trying to be better than everyone else. All because she felt she was in the wrong body. Like she was trapped. Because of that she always felt stressed and paranoid. Even depressed. Often having to deal with anxiety attacks. Or something that would hurt so bad it'd be uncontrollable. But that was who I used to be. I am no longer an insecure depressed woman. I am strong and happier. A man once hurt so bad, the scars on my heart showed on my arms. I didn't even realize I was crying until a soft whisper broke the silence.
"H-hey Kat...you okay..?" Ei says still somewhat half asleep.
I smile, "Yeah Ei, I'm fine. Just had a moment. That's all.."
He chuckles, "You know if anything is troubling you or bothering you, you can tell me."
"I know Ei, I know.."
I pull him closer and bury my head in his neck. Falling asleep to Eiji soft breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 784
-Edited-