Chapter 7: Where am I?

Zion's POV

I was walking back to the special place when I heard the clock necklace click. I hold the clock and see if there's something wrong about it but there's no damage on it.

"Did Mr. Jones set an alarm here?" I asked myself

I let go the clock and stares straightly to the road. As the time goes by, it seems the place that I have been are gone.

"Where is this place?" I asked again myself

I look around until I get in a room that I don't know how did I get here.

"This is crazy."

I was about to walk away when I heard a women cried. I look around to see her but there's no one here.

"This is fucking crazy" I cussed

I tried to shrug it off but there's no used. Until she spoke...

"Honey... Please wake up we're all waiting for you." She said

"Hey! I thought you will teach me how to play guitar? Wake up now." A young man said

I turned around and I see a blurred figure of a two person. The lady was sitting in the chair beside of the man lying on his bed. The young man was just standing back on his mother and staring at the man lying on his bed. I want to walk nearly to them to see them clearly but it seems my feet has been glued in the floor. I just watching them far a far of this room until there's a man and an old lady entered in room.

"How's my dearest grandchild?" The old lady asked.

"He's still the same." The women answered.

The women stands up and offers the sit to the old women. While I'm staring at them I don't know but I feel like I want to hug them tightly. I want to tell them that they don't need to be worried in that man, he will wake up soon. But then they suddenly gone and I've been back here, where I used to walk a while ago.

"You saw them." An old man said

I turned around and see him... It's Mr. Jones.

"Who are they?" I asked

"You really don't know them? But you feel like you want to comfort them, right? How come is that?" he said while smiling at me.

He walks towards me and tap my back.

"You know them. Just let your heart recognize them and see what you need to wish for that clock. The time has come." He said in a whisper tone

I was about to ask him one more thing but when I turned around to see him his gone. What does he mean about that?