Chapter 5: Awake

Author's POV

Alexis and Zion entered in room and they look at each other. Alexis feels so nervous at what they will do, Is she could do the thing that they need to accomplish or she wouldn't? Zion taps her back and smile to assure the lady that it will be okay.

"I'm here, so, don't worry okay?"

The girl just nod her head and had a heave sigh.

"Let's do this!" Alexis said as she sit down on the top of her body.

"That's the spirit!" Zion chuckles.

Alexis positioned herself and look at Zion.

"I will always remember you. Thank you Zion for everything." She said with teary eyes.

Zion just smiled at her and ruffles her hair.

"You deserve to be happy and I am glad to witness it."

Zion steps back and look at Alexis who's also looking at him.

"Once you alive, promise me that you will be a better human okay? Don't ever let yourself eat the darkness okay?" Alexis just nod at the young man in front of her.

"I'll do" Zion smiled as the lady said it.

"Positioned yourself and close your eyes." Zion command Alexis.

Alexis follows Zion until...

"Oh my— Alexis! You're awake!" Biance shouted as she saw her sister open her eyes.

Their mother immediately goes to them and see if it's real.

"Oh thank God she's awake now." Their mother said and smiles at the eldest daughter of her with tears in her eyes.

"I'll just call the doctor wait me here okay?" Bianca quickly get out of the room and call for the doctor.

Meanwhile, Zion smiling at the view he saw. He walks out to the room and walk back to the special place. He look up at the sky.

"I wish I could finally see them." he said.

"Alexis must a lucky one. She should keep that chance as a lucky charm and blessing." He shakes his head and continuously walk.

At the Hospital the doctor have been finished to check the patient and give the family some advices and good news. Bianca and their Mother went inside and look for Alexis. Bianca sits beside of her sister and says everything happened while she was sleeping. Alexis just smiled at her sisters cuteness.