Valentines Day. (Michael Myers x Reader)

Start from the beginning

And boy, did he smile alright.

Michael loved to tease the smaller human. It was the reason he decided to wake up in the mornings. Just to see her small flustered face.

"Aha! Got it!"

Michael's eyes and ears were strictly brought onto Y/N's figure.

She was very close to him.

But ofcourse, the clueless female didn't recognise this.

His mask was touching her face.

"That's what you get for messing with me, loser." She cheered happily.

Y/N quickly flipped her self around to be positioned on his lap.

"Now you're my chair. Just don't do anything kinky, okay?"

Michael's blush was everywhere on his face. He squirmed under her thighs and hoped no one would appear. ;)

"Oki! Reading time!"

Y/N's eyes hungrily read the letter. Michael studied her facial features.

Each time her eyes darted to the next sentence, more of an uneasy expression showed upon her face.

"M-Michael..

Y/N's voice cooed with guilt.

This is a love letter.."

Michael's eyes rapidly widen.

How did he not see this before?!

His long hands quickly met the sheet of paper. The male snatched it out of Y/N's grip.

His eyes hungrily scanned the page for a reason to kill the person who sent this.

'Your eyes are like a warm summers day to my life.'

The masked man cringed at this sentence. This already made him want to put the knife in their neck.

"D-Don't judge! I honestly think this was a really brave thing for them t-to do!" Y/N said.

Michael ignored the comment and finally saw the persons name of whom this was all from.

With love,
Rogers S.

A drawn heart was warmly attached to the end of the note. This made Michael sick to the bone of anger and jealously.

How dare there be another man in Y/N's life?

Michael should be the one and only.

"Honestly- I really don't like them.." the female admitted with shame. She just felt so bad that someone could do something brave like that and then get rejected.

"How do I tell them I'm not interested? Oh, Michael.."

Her hands quickly met her face in confusion.

The killers hands quickly reached around her waist and snaked her into his warm domain.

"O-oh..." The girl muttered softly in embarrassment.

This only made him feel more dominate. So, with this new feeling, his masked face went in for the back of her neck.

He nuzzled her with content.

"Okay big guy, take me out on a date first- jeez.."

Michael's ears raised at this statement. She wasn't declining this.

He came in more, this time resting his chin on your head and hugging your waste.

Y/N mewed in comfortableness.

"Mm.. okay.. y-you write the letter, big guy..."

The female was quickly drifting off to sleep in his arms.

Michael was now undeniably pleased with your actions. He kneed his thumb into your tiny palms in a calming way.

He truly loved you.

And he was going to find a way how to tell you.

—————-

doNE
ITS 1:40AM AHHHH

SHOuld I make a part 2...

but enjoy for now!
my apologies for errors!