Respectful ~ (Norman Bates x Reader)

I legit have like 5 chapters In progress lmao.

Enjoy!~
————————

"Argh! I-I'm sick of this p-place!"

Everyone ignored poor Norman because of the TV loudly playing the movie 'Back to the future.'

"Shut up Norman!" The burnt prick, Freddy Krueger yelled back in response to his whine.

The whole gang of slashers were cuddled up on the sofa.

They all stayed at the Bates Motel.

"I let y-you guys stay here, fine! I let you guys stay here without p-paying, fine! I let you guys stay in my house instead of the h-hotel rooms! F-fine!" Norman went off angrily.

Sadly enough, no one seemed to bother listening.

"Michael, turn up the fucking tv, will you?" Freddy said, ordering Michael to follow his command.

Michael didn't hesitate, also being annoyed with the young man's speech.

"I'm back!~" The (y/a) girl called, opening the door with her elbow. Chinese food was in her reach, also.

Including Y/N. She stayed here too.

If it wasn't for her, the slashers wouldn't be seen at the motel.

She was very good friends with the man Norman Bates. All of them came knocking on the door, begging for a place to stay.

Norman obviously said no, unless they had some coin.

But, Y/N was there, and she begged Norman to let them stay.

Norman, being the polite man he is, didn't want to upset a lady, so he hesitatingly let them stay.

It's been about 3 weeks, and Norman had reached his limit.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. They've gotta go! I just- can't take it anymore." He said while grabbing the bags of food out of your hands.

"Thank you- and look. Just give them another week-"

"But you said that last week!" The young man whined being displeased with your answer.

"Look- let me talk to them, okay?" Y/N offered.

He nodded, not really having a say on this matter.

Y/N stomped over to the TV. She stood infront of it, very displeased with their actions.

Leatherface and Jason quickly raised their heads, but the rest did not.

"Outta the way, Y/N! This is the good part! Come, sit down!" Ghostface cheered, patting the arm of the chair.

"No."

Jason quickly back handed Freddy. "Ouch! Fuck off, retard!" He scorned. Jason ignored his insult and pointed to you.

Freddy's eyes landed on you and stayed silent.

Michael quickly followed the others actions.

Everyone's attention was on Y/N.

"Where's the doll?" She questioned.

"No idea." Ghostface said with a shrug.

"Whatever. Look, guys. Everyone knows why I'm here. And we need to put an end to it." She said sternly.

"If you guys wanna live here, you obey Norman's rules. He's kind enough to even let you guys stay here without paying!"

Everyone was silent.