Music is ma' life! (Chop Top x Music Lover!Reader)

hey guYS i watched TCM2 twice and i
i love it...
REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN BTW

~***~

"Music is ma' life!"

The odd man announced while holding the peace sign.

You owned a small radio station with your really good, perhaps considered a best friend, Stretch.The girl had a very distressed face on when looking at the man with a weave.

Sure, you were scared, but the main part of you cared for Stretch and her safety. Gulping the nervousness down your throat, you decided to speak up.

"O-Oh yeah? I do too. Maybe come back tomorrow- we could talk about this then, huh?" Y/N choked out.

His odd smile still remained on his face, a small chance of it going away.

"Y-You like music too? R-Rock on freaky babe!"

You gave the nicest smile you could muster up, trying to hope sucking up to the man would surely get him out.

"Y-Yeah? Got any favorites?"

"Oh boyy do I!"

"W-What if you came in tomorrow and requested?"

His mouth slowly arched back into a straight line.

It slowly shown itself again, this time appearing with a small chuckle. "B-But i'm a far out fan!"

Your eyes slowly batted over towards Stretch, with confusion and the feeling of unknown. She was just the same, but fear was laced in those emotions with her eyes showing that.

She gave a small shrug and just had the same wish as before.

For the stranger to leave.

"O-Oh, I see that!"

"Eheh! C-Could ya play just one song for me?"

"No! Go away, we're closed!" Stretch wailed angrily.

"W-What about an Iron Butterfly song?" The man said, ignoring Stretch's plea.

"You like the Iron Butterfly's?" Y/N asked, quickly forgetting the reason he was here.

"What about Humble Pie?"

Chop Top's eyes quickly gleamed with interest.

"I-I Love Humble p-"

"We're closed!" Stretch quickly yelled, slamming her hand down onto the desk behind her.

Y/N suddenly felt guilty, slowly hanging her head down low feeling like she had betrayed her friend.

Chop Top saw this, and was suddenly angered by her actions.

Why the hell should a bitch hog like her ruin his conversation with someone who would actually care!

CRASH!

The wall was suddenly ripped off by a very chubby tall man with a chainsaw.

His yells were enough to make Stretch and Y/N squeal in fright.

Y/N went flying into the couch, and Stretch ran into the other room.

The other man was on the ground, holding his head in pain. There seemed to be a metal plate installed, with his hands caressing the skin around it.

"Aww Bubba!" He moaned in pain and distress.

" 'Nam flashbacks, Nam flashbacks!"

Y/N was shaking with fear, utterly confused with the problem happening at the current moment.