Khushi didn't know whom to ask and how to make her plan work. To save her family's reputation, it was important to find a job somewhere nobody would recognize her. She didn't want that people talk bad about her family for letting one of their daughters work because her Babuji wasn't able to earn enough money. He was a very proud man who wanted to be seen by his neighbors as provider for his family. That's why Khushi did, what she never thought to do. What she didn't see coming, few days ago. She talked with Arnav ji about her need for a job. It was sad, but in this moment, he was the only person with whom she could talk. Her one and only friend.

***

Arnav was frustrated. He spent days with her at Mandir and she was still distanced. He didn't really know how to make his plan real, but he knew, he needed to act very soon. The time was running. He smiled and chatted with her to get her trust. He played his whole charm out and he must say she was one hard nut to crack.

Khushi was shy and played sweet, but he knew how the girls like her could be. He saw her kissing Shiyam and this was unforgivable. He didn't know how far they went and actually it didn't play any role for him anymore. He is going to teach her what it meant to mess with him and his family. One victim is enough and he will not tolerate that his Di is next one in line to kill herself, just because of her sorry ass husband and some bitch. Girls like Khushi needed to know her limits.

The fact that she came everyday to Mandir, showed him how cheap she was. He knew that she came here, to meet him and probably she just looked for someone who gave her a comfortable life. And Arnav was asking himself if her family knew what she did and where she spent her days. Which decent family allows their girls to be all day outside and went back home, late in the evening? She spoke always in high tones about her Babuji, Amma and sister so why didn't she spent more time at home? The only explanation was, they knew what she did and where she was. He could be wrong, but only time will tell.

***

To keep tabs on her, Arnav followed her, wherever she went. He was there in the morning, when she left her home and he was there in the evening, when she walked through the door. In the time between mornings and evenings, she spend every day with him. Still, it was a shocker for Arnav when he followed her one morning and discovered, where Khushi went. Shiyams office wasn't far away from Mandir and as soon as Arnav saw how she walked inside his building he felt his blood boiling. Just when he wanted to follow her and question both about their relationship, she walked back through the entrance and left. She didn't spend more than a minute inside the building but still, a lot could happen. This was the moment when Arnav realized he needed to do something and very fast. What frustrated him was that he didn't have more time and he needed to do something to keep her away from Shiyam, forever. Once he met his Di and she know that he was back in India, there won't be a single second for him to take care of Khushi. She would want to spend a lot of time with him, so who would make sure Khushi and Shiyam won't run away together? No, Arnav needed to take care about the problem and make sure his sister's life won't be destroyed by the selfish girl and his brother-in-law.

***

And now this girl stood in front of him and spoke about a job and how she could find one. Is she asking him to help her? So this was her next step to get him, or what? How comes that she asked a stranger to help her? Maybe her family was behind this? Maybe they told her to say what she has to do or say? Maybe they are all together in this? Maybe they hoped he will give her money without helping her to get a job? Maybe both, Shiyam and him will be victims of this shameless people. He was sick thinking about what her parents probably make their daughter do, to get what they want.

Sending their daughters behind some men for money. How cheap!

At least this would explain why no one cared about a girl who walked back home in the dark. This would explain why she left in the morning. Shit, this would explain everything.

HEARTLESS PRINCEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें