RK020 [PROTEST]

I think there's a fault in my code
These voices won't leave me alone

01100001
01100100
01100001
01101101
00100001

"I haven't heard from (Y/n) for days..." Wanda muttered, they were walking by the street, with Vision following right behind them.

"She's probably dead." Pietro said, kicking trash on the floor.

"Pietro."

"What? She's been looking depressed in every party. Hell, I am the hottest dude she knows and she shows zero interest. She's dead inside, no emotion whatsoever, maybe she's dead outside now too."

   She rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm pretty sure she is okay, I have Peter's contact, if anything had happened he would've told me." Vision said.

   "Yeah, it's not like I care now." Pietro shrugged.

   "You're such a dick, she helped us when we can't afford anything at all and even helped me to get the scholarship." Wanda said bitterly.

   "Yeah, yeah."

   "Well look what we've got here."

   A man's voice alerted them, they came to realized there was a small protest ahead of them, with the human who is against all Android that took their jobs and deviants that caused disturbance.

"Is he your Android?" The guy from the protest approached.

Vision moved in and standing in front of the two to keep them safe, Pietro did the same thing to Wanda, though he acts like an asshole, he still cares about his twin sister.

"Please move out of the way." Vision asked politely.

"Ha, Android thinks they can tell us human what to do." The human laughed.

"You know hurting a couple of Android on the street won't fix the whole thing right?" Pietro asked.

"What do you know about anything?" The woman asked. "You dumb kids are in school, once you graduate, you'll know the struggle of how they took everything from us. Androids will have home to stay and you'll be on the street."

"Even if they really take our jobs, I think we'd be able to find a better thing to do than your useless protest." Wanda said.

The protesters snapped and went in to attack, not just to Vision, but Wanda and Pietro. From just a push, turned into throwing punches. People around were too much of a coward to intervene.

Eventually, they caught the twin and held them back, as their leader started hitting Vision with the baseball bat in front of them.

"Stop it! Don't hurt him!!" Wanda yelled angrily, but they won't stop, so she begged instead. "Please stop it! You don't have the right to hurt him!!"

"Motherfucker! You guys are sick fucks!" Pietro also yelled.

By the time the cops arrived, Vision was not responding anymore. Most of the protesters ran away, some got caught. But nothing matters as Wanda sat next to Vision on the floor, covered in blue blood and broken body parts.