RK012 [CONTESTANT]

Excuse me, um....
I love you.

01000110
01110101
01101011

The sun had set.

The lights of the party were lightened in blue, contrasted to the red everyone was wearing. The two of you walked out of the car, the moment you laid your feet on the staircase everyones eyes were on you.

Then came the noises and gossips from all the people around there. Peter scanned everyone real fast then he reached his arm out for you to hold.

"Ms. Stark. Everyone here has extreme criminal records."

"Yeah. I don't doubt that." You walked upstairs with him inside the manor, all eyes still fixed.

"Stay close to me." He said.

"Sure."

"Ms. Stark?" Someone called from your left, when you turned around it was Loki. He walked closer with a serious face. "What are you doing here?"

"Your owner invited me here." You said.

"Have yo--"

"Yes we have."

"And yet you came."

"Yes. Loki where is your brother?"

"Oh! Look who it is!" Another voice shouted from your right, it was Adrian Toomes. Both you and Loki followed the sound and panicked. "Having a conversation?"

"Yes. A pleasant conversation about the weather." You faked a smile.

"Go." Toomes told Loki, Loki did as he was told.

"Ms. Stark! Please enjoy the wines and dishes before the event start. "

"I don't even know what kind of an event this is."

"See for yourself then!" He said. The two of you walked through the door into the manor, inside was a big ballroom. They were playing soft jazz, people were dancing to it, Android waiters and waitresses handing people a glasses of red wine.

They handed you two glasses, but then saw Peter was an Android so they took one back.

"You shouldn't drink alcohol. Tony Stark made it very clear to me about that." He said.

"Whatcha gonna do?" You sipped it down a little. "Hm. Not bad."

People started to look at the two of you, in order to blend in, Peter's program suggested. "We should go to the dance floor, I'll be able to scan the whole place from the middle."

"Okay." You put the wine back on one of the waitress's plates.

In the middle of the crown you put your hand on his shoulder, he put his on your waist. The closest you two have been to each other since you met.

Peter was supposed to be scanning the place, but he couldn't help but look at you. There were so many more things he wanted to look at on you.