15

Kaden

"Do you forgive me now?" Amir ask me as we're in my room laying on my bed.

"Not really." I say honestly.

"Why?" He questions sitting up and looking at me.

"I need time Amir." I tell him and hold his hand.

He softly slid my hand off of his and left the room making me huff.

I start to get sleepy so I decide to get comfortable. I take off my joggers and put on some red and black basketball shorts, then I take off my shirt. Once I'm done I get in my bed and lay down.

Right when I'm on my way to sleep Andrea comes barging in my room. "Why did you make Amir cry?" She crosses her arms and glares at me.

"I didn't mean to." I say after yawning.

"Well you did. I don't like to see people cry." She says and slaps me in the chest.

"What was that hit for?" I question.

"For making Amir cry." She sasses.

"You didn't have to hit me." I say rubbing my chest. That shit hurt.

"Go say sorry. Now!" She orders me.

"Lil girl you don't tell me what to do. I'm gonna go say sorry to Amir because I want too." I say and walk out the room.

First I look in the guest room hoping he's in there. When I walk in I see him on the bed laying on his stomach, crying.

"I'm sorry Amir." I say and rub his back.

"Get away from me." He says and pushes me.

"No. Now tell me why your crying." I order him,picking him up and putting him in my lap.

"You hate me. You don't want anything to do with me anymore. What do I need to do that proves I'm sorry. I tried to tell you I was sorry earlier, but you took me as a joke. Is that all you see me as, a joke? You can stop acting like you care for me. I don't wanna be dealing with someone that doesn't really want me." He says and stands about to walk out the door but I pull him back onto my lap.

"Get off me!" He shouts and slaps me in the face.

I quickly grasp his hands now angry. "I don't give a fuck how mad you are at me, but you not finna keep putting yo hands on me." I snarl.

"You don't tell me what to do." He says and slaps my chest.

In a second I have Amir pinned down on the bed with me on top of him.

"I told you to stop putting your hands on me." I say wrapping my hands around his neck and squeeze it, but not hard enough to choke him.

"Why'd you hit me again?" I question him.

"Because it's a free country so that means I do what I want." He says trying to fight me off him.

"Well this house wasn't free, I had to buy it. So you do what I say." I tell him and push up against him.

"I don't give a fuck. It's my life so I do what I want." He say giving up fighting me off him.

I lean down to his ear and whisper, "Not in my house."

I feel his breathing pattern change as I begin to kiss down his neck.

"St-stop." He stutters when he feels my hands go into his underwear.

"Do you really want me too?" I whisper in his hear cupping his pussy in my hands.

He shakes his head no, biting his lip. I start to move my middle finger in a circle on his treasure, and start to feel him getting wetter.