𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 34

Start from the beginning

"I understand India"

"Nah because if I see her imma slap her"

"Woah woah chill that's my momma"

"I don't care next time tell her to keep her whack ass opinions to herself"

"You know what call her"

"What?"

"I just wanna talk"

"Mmtch man hold on" He says pulling out his phone.

(I had to bring that back😭)

"Here it's ringing" he says handing me his phone. 

"Hello" She answers

"Heyy this is India"

"Oh hey baby how are you" she says

"I'm good ya know, but I have serious question"

"Ask away"

"Who are you to tell Tray that Josiah isn't his? Like women to women, Ms. Billingsley"

"Oh god" Tray mumbled before taking off his hoodie revealing his bare chest but I ignored him.

" I'm his mother, did you forget? and I'm just stating the obvious India let's be real since you wanna mention women to women.. where did he get freckles from?"

"he gets it from his grandma since you wanna be nosey...."

"I'm just saying"

"Well I'm just saying it's good to mind your business ho.."

"Ho? Ahh that's funny the only ho on this phone is you. Oh you think I don't know, while Tray was in jail before he got with that crazy girl you were kissing niggas, you got pregnant by some random dude from the mall then later aborted it and weren't you dating someone when you found out you were pregnant with Josiah ? So that's why I think he isn't Trays child"

SPILLING THE TEA SIS (I'm playing😭)

"That's nun of your business"

"Oh yes it is, you know I'm right. Not to mention Josiah's eyes change colors like how is his eyes green?"

"You know what? Bye just keep my name out your mouth thank you" I say before hanging up the phone.

If she was smart she would know where that comes from (DID) her own son even has it but she'll understand when he gets older.

"Don't call my mom out her name no mo I'm warning you I get you're mad she disrespected you but sometimes you gotta think before you take action" Tray says sitting on the couch

"Mmh whatever" I say sitting next to him handing him back his phone.

I examined his body seeing hickeys all over his neck and chest.

"Long night?"

"What you mean" he chuckled

"Never mind don't worry" I say getting jealous.