They won't~

Jisoo pov.
Saturday~07.50~

Sometimes I just like watching her sleep; Her eyes slightly twitching every once in a while, the cute natural curls twirled into her beautiful messy hair.

Maybe I just really like looking at her?
I can't help feeling this way towards her.
In my eyes; she's perfect.
Rosé's perfect.

She rolled over to her side, kicking the sheets off the bottom part of her legs, like any other morning.

Since I thought she would wake up soon, I reached for my phone, and started playing the first game my eyes landed on.

After some waiting, the tiredness started creeping up on me. A yawn soon found its way through, passing my lips. The sound echoed around the room, making Rosé's body move slightly.

When I heard her leaning up, I exited the game, leaving it on the home-page. I turned my head, gaze locked on her partly shut eyes.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" I asked her softly. The reaction visible on her face was a flush of pink.

~Awwwe, she looks so sweet~

Seeing her like that, such a flustered look, made me think about how would look like under my touch...
Eyes shut closed, messy hair, blushed cheeks and sweet, soft moans...

While my head made up pictures of what was going on in my mind, I barely noticed the slight smirk on my face.
Deciding to not let my thoughts wander too far, I stood up and walked to Rosé's bed.

I wanted to be in her embrace, so I offered to cuddle!
~Just me being the usual, adorable me!~

She accepted, and pulled me close. Moments like this meant so much to me. These little moments.

Her fingers slowly tread through my hair, making my heart feel warm.
Not being able to control myself I moved my upper-body, grabbed her wrist, placing it gently along her sides.
Her lips looked too tempting...

I pushed myself down lightly on hers, inching closer to her face.

Just as my lips almost met hers, she pushed me back up.
I was confused, I thought she wanted me to... Maybe? But why...

She started to say something.

"It's wrong... We can't -n-not now..."

While my mind processed what she said, I got off the bed, and walked towards the bathroom to get my mind straight.
Her words made me stop.

"I didn't mean to... I just don't think that we should... It's nothing to do with you, okay? It's just... The others won't be comfortable... If..."

She trailed off, clearly lost in thought.
I smiled softly at her, making small giggles along with it. She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"They won't care too much, I mean; Lisa kind of already has a thing for Jennie... Like a huge crush... Just talk to her about it, okay?" I explained carefully, making sure that she understood the situation.

Cause, listen; If Lisa likes Jennie, it won't be bad for me to like Rosé, right?
~Logic~

I turned around and entered the bathroom to take a quick shower and do my makeup.