♠️Chapter 40♠️

Começar do início

"Guys, we should really do work," Jimin said quietly, his fingers were busy typing, "Yoongi didn't even say a word during the car ride home. I've only been his submissive since not too long ago. I don't even know how to make him less mad."

"Urgh, work." Taehyung stretched his arms out. "I didn't expect to be spending over time with you two."

"Just great, bring that up, why don't you." Jin bickered back as he returned to work as well. Typing furiously as his eyes flickered from the screen to the files on his desk. "Now we are all stuck doing over time without our dominants. Are you happy now, Tae?"

"Peachy!" Taehyung bit back. "I thought we'd get to have overtime with them!" He whined. "Imagine getting done dirty after office hours, who wouldn't want that!"

"I need new friends," Jimin mumbled. He wondered if it was too late to make new acquaintances, ones that were quiet, and that didn't drag him into trouble. He frowned when he realised people seemed to be intimidated by him because he had a contract with the Chairman. And it wasn't like Jimin didn't enjoy spending time with these two.

"You know, this could be a regular thing," Taehyung grinned, and it was that very smile that spelt trouble across the blonde's face. "This can be like a work club... the sub club, where we plot ways to tease our dominants."

Jin immediately threw his bag towards Taehyung, the blonde groaned lowly and rubbed his head where he felt the pain. "Tae, I swear to the Lord above who watches us all, I will cut your-"

"Feisty, you know I like it," Jimin watched as Taehyung winked at Jin, who rolled his eyes. The blonde leant forward to give Jin a big, cheesy, evil smile.

And without another word, Jimin got up to bring his work to Yoongi's office. He decided it was better to do work there.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin sighed with relief when he switched off the computer, it had been a few hours and he had finally finished all the work. He even began some of the work he was set to do for tomorrow. There was nothing but silence for a while, and Jimin wondered if the two had managed to finish their work as well, they wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.

He crept out of Yoongi's office and looked around, the main office only had rows and rows of empty desks. He saw light coming from the sanity rooms. And in the whole month that Jimin had been here, he had never ventured inside. The doors were a large black with a leather textured skin. Inside were rows and rows of small rooms. A few were open. And Jimin could see that each member of the office had made the rooms their own.

Soon he began to hear mumbles and a camera going off. Pushing the door, he found Jin sitting on the floor, dressed in pink lacy lingerie with a matching baby pink cropped jumper and white knee high socks with little pink bows at the top. The older was leaning against a large brown teddy bear and he was looking innocently at the camera. The room was a mixture of the lightest hues of pink and white. There were stuffed toys everywhere, all of different sizes, but even Jimin knew that Mr Pink was his favourite.   

Taehyung was the one holding the camera, he waved at Jimin and threw him a bag of clothes. "Put these on, don't ask. You're next."

Jimin caught the bag and looked at its contents. There was a thin light jumper and cute briefs with little blue bows, at the bottom of the bag were a pair of blue and white stripped socks. "Don't we need to go home?" He asked cautiously. It was eight o'clock and if they stayed any longer, they would run into the night shifts. He shivered at the thought.

"We are taking pictures so that our dominants can give us an easier punishment after we send these." Jin hummed, he posed for another shot.

"Look," Taehyung stepped closer to Jimin and showed him the photos they were taking, "Jin already took mine first and now I'm taking his, so hurry and get changed."

Jimin's eyes widened at the photos, Taehyung's hands were bound together in thick black rope, he had his hands above his head and he was dressed in nothing but more thick rope. The poses were so provocative, it was something Jimin knew he couldn't pull off.

Jin gave him a small smile, "Come on, it works every time. We will show you how, okay?"

The Secretary looked at the bag then back at the two. "Okay," he agreed and left to change into the clothes. When he returned Jin had finished his photoshoot. Taehyung directed them into what looked like his room. But it seemed like it wasn't really his, since it was less frisky then Jimin imagined it to be.

"This is only my second play room, since I have two dominants. I have two playrooms, but we don't really use this anymore." Taehyung explained, the room had a grey blue wallpaper, it was quite simple with minimal furniture. The bed sheets had a checkered grey and white print and there were white nightstands next to the bed.

"Lie down," Jin said softly. Jimin nodded and laid himself on the bed, his cheeks were the brightest sets of reds and pinks, "And think about the Chairman, what does he make you feel? What do you want him to feel when he sees this? Are you sorry about today and do you think about him?"

Taehyung had Jimin's phone in his hands, he began taking photos as Jimin thought about Yoongi. The Chairman made him feel like he was constantly being unwound, where all tension with various levels of erotic exposures would heal and be sated. It was all from the look, the caramel set of beautiful eyes that scanned his body rippled some sort of need within the raven-haired submissive. It was the touches that brought electrifying pleasures and burning throbbing sensations. Then the words that followed, and although minimal, it was enough to send Jimin crawling, weakened from the overpowering ecstasy that tickled him from head to toe. Yoongi's every little action was all that was needed to arouse Jimin, he wanted his Master constantly. And his only wish was that his Master could feel the sincerity in the look Jimin was currently giving the camera.

"And I've sent it!" Taehyung giggled.

Jimin gasped in his place and he didn't even realise he was slightly hard until he stood up. Running towards the blonde didn't seem to help because by the time Jimin got to his phone the image was already sent with short message.

Master, I crave you, even when you're not here.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

What would you send your partner to make them think of you?