♣️VII ch 9♣️

Hello ☺️

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

It was strange how it was possible to learn everything about a person when all you do was spend time with them. Jimin knew his Master was fully aware of his body by now, from his staggered breaths to the sound of his steps and how easy Yoongi could bring Jimin to ecstasy.

Only his Master knew the pressure. The tempo. The places all over his body to provide more attention to. And it was in his power to make Jimin cum before he was supposed to. But Jimin wondered if it was his pure resolve to seek forgiveness through this punishment which stopped him from finishing without permission.

The Secretary's throat felt hoarse from catching his breath. The Chairman was toying with his body in ways that made it extremely difficult to concentrate. Jimin learnt too quickly that if he were to survive this, he would have to separate the pleasures of the body from his mind. But even that was difficult as his eyes must be pinned on his Master. And yes, his Master knew Jimin was feeling really good.

Jimin's hands were tied and the excess rope was fastened to the metal rings at the leg of the table. The Secretary was bent over the desk, his feet firmly on the ground. From this view he could see the door. It was like a reminder, that if someone wanted to interrupt them, the first thing they would see was Jimin strapped down on the table.

The Chairman had placed a mirror facing Jimin, it was like the scene at the bathroom. Where he would be able to see the look in his own eyes as the Chairman made a mess out of him.

Jimin could hear the lube and then he felt the cold liquid on his ass. He shivered as he tried to prevent his crotch from touching the table.

"Kitten. This is what's going to happen next." Yoongi smiled. And Jimin could see it glisten from the mirror. "You're going to maintain eye contact through the mirror. Next you're going to breath in deeply." The instructions were followed by a gentle kiss as Jimin breathed slowly as Yoongi moved away.

Because at the end of the day... Jimin will be forgiven.

The Secretary's whine began when Yoongi inserted his fingers. His Master was gentle and that was bad. It was bad because it was good. And feeling good was something that was difficult to avoid feeling, because everything the Chairman did, just made Jimin feel incredible pleasure bursting all over his body. "Master... please."

"Please what kitten?" Yoongi grinned against Jimin's thighs, placing marks all the way up to his neck. "Please let you come?" He murmured seductively. "But you know what happens when you do right? Surely you do not want me to prolong this? Isn't that right kitten?"

Jimin bit his tongue in an attempt to stop himself from coming or from talking. Because his Master's voice drove him insane. Jimin moaned. Gasping tiny breaths as he attempted to focus. To lead his mind else where. To numb the pleasure and wait until he was able to receive the final command.

Yoongi's fingers moved faster much to Jimin's horror. His legs were shaking and he could only look up at his Master's reflection with watery eyes. "I will be good." Jimin sobbed. "So please don't reset."

The Secretary's lips were trembling as he could feel his orgasm approaching. The pleasure was trickling all over his body. Like it was ready to burst. He was in panic. Because a part of him wanted it. But the greater part understood the consequence. He was ready to fall into a shuddering mess, one more step off the edge.

And then it stopped.

The Chairman had retracted his fingers and Jimin sighed deeply from how close he had gotten to a false bliss.

"Kitten." Yoongi whispered as he kissed Jimin's trembling lips. "You're doing so well kitten, you're already half way towards the end."

"Yes Master." The words easily fell from Jimin's lips.

There were always several reasons to beg. But the bottom line was it was either because of forgiveness or because there was something desired. And since Jimin was begging for both, he had to be extra good.

And to his Master, being good meant listening to the simple rules. Rules that were agreed on. Yet Jimin knew that with certainty, he wouldn't disobey his Master any time soon.

"For the next punishment." Yoongi hummed, gently placing a tender kiss against Jimin's neck. The Secretary felt the egg vibrator being pushed into him and only when it was placed securely did the Chairman move his lips. "You must have missed those days when you were reading extracts for me."

"Master -I." Jimin stuttered.

"There are ten levels to this new toy." The Chairman said slowly while adjusting the ropes to allow Jimin to lower himself to his knees. "For this exercise I will forgive you for not keeping eye contact. But if you stutter, moan, miss a word or stop. You would discover the intensity of each level." Yoongi pressed the remote for the projector screen which lowered before them. The title of today's extract revealing itself.

"Master..." Jimin stuttered. He failed to keep to the rules from the start. The dread in his eyes as he felt the vibrator turn on, the single level was sufficient to cause his body to tremble. Jimin could beg with his body, beg with his words and beg with his eyes. Yet the Chairman's resolve was strong.

"Read it again kitten." The Chairman's voice was clear. And it was an example that Jimin must keep throughout the rest of the extract.

"Master, I was wrong." Jimin read once again.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

What should the extract contain? Hehe

Thank you for reading ^_^
Love minty xxx