♠️ Chapter 12 ♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin kept still, he watched Yoongi approach him. It was that nickname alone that drove him insane. He couldn't explain it. He submitted to every syllable. 

"How was your weekend, kitten?" Yoongi asked, his voice was still husky from the day just starting. He leaned on his desk and Jimin didn't know if it was okay to stand up yet.

So he didn't.

"It was good," Jimin lied. He did more dance shifts then he had in a while. He promised himself he wouldn't go back to dancing and even Joon Hee was shocked that he had agreed to perform at the club again.

"Resting is good," Yoongi hummed, he looked into Jimin's eyes, like he was listening into all the younger's dirty thoughts. Jimin almost whimpered at the embarrassment, he had plenty.

"Yoongi... can I sit down now?" Jimin asked. He didn't know why he needed permission, this was a free country. But he waited for the chairman's response anyway.

"Not yet, kitten." Yoongi ordered.

And Jimin didn't have to listen, he was his own independent man. So it confused him when he stayed put. He didn't know why he was all bounded up on mere words alone.

"Yoongi, don't I need to read for you?" Jimin shifted on his knees. It was an unfamiliar feeling and it was something he wasn't conditioned for. Yet, he shrank in position as his eyes flutter at the dominance Yoongi was radiating. 

"No need, kitten. Today, I'll read for you."

Jimin gasped and it was too audible, he already knew he couldn't handle it. The thoughts from the weekend were already too much, and to be fed more... the secretary was close to caving in. He felt it as his cock twitched in his pants. He didn't want to look into the chairman's eyes anymore, his eyes bore into the cream carpet.

He heard shuffling as Yoongi took the sheets from his desk. "And while I do, you must stay like that for me, can you do that kitten?"

He was just about to deny the chairman. He could taste the words on his tongue, they were bitter and his body already rejected them. His body, he nodded his head obediently. Slick pooling in his pants. He hated it so much already. He didn't know how long he could last like this. Jimin attempted to hide the desperation in his voice, but it came out as a whine.

"Yes, Yoongi."

Content, the chairman began by reading the title as he straightened the sheet of paper. He continued to lean against the desk as Jimin remained kneeling beside him.

"Master knows," Yoongi read out loud.

Jimin's throat felt parched, he glanced over towards the desk. There was a glass of water, but something told him he couldn't move to reach for it. He looked up at Yoongi, who had his eyes on the page.

"I know that look you give me from across the room. The people around us may not notice. But I know that look very well." Yoongi didn't clear his voice like Jimin did, each word followed the other, threading nicely to form sentences. The secretary watched the chairman's lips press together gently after each phrase. It was all Jimin found himself to be looking at.