WALANG ENDING

"Vice I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it, is the day I will stop loving you..."

"me too Karylle, I also dropped a tear in the ocean, the day you find it, is the day I will stop.....making love to you..."

"grabe ka wala kang kapaguran..." Karylle commented...

"sinusulit ko lang yung sabi mong buong araw..." vice said then winked

"vice the last time i remembered nagkwento ka 'lang' naman tapos ganito na yung kapalit..."

"kurba the last time i remembered din eh ikaw yung nakipag bargain, and di lang po kwento yun..inungkat mo ho ang pagkatao ko...di lang basta pagkatao parte ng nakaraan kong ayoko ng balikan..." vice said sincerely

"talaga? ayaw mo na syang balikan?" karylle replied

"anong babalikan? sinong babalikan?" tanong ni vice na naguguluhan sa tanong ni K

"wala..baka lang naman..." then K chuckeled ng papilit para lang mawala ng konti yung awkwardness dahil sa tanong nyang halatang may hugot

"kaya ayaw kitang nagugutom eh..kain na nga tayo.." vice said upon entering their room

"put me down na pogi.." binaba na ni Vice si K saka naginat inat..

"banlaw muna tayo tapos pagluluto kita.." K said while checking their bag of groceries..

"sure thing...tara na sa taas.." yaya ni vice and with that Karylle walked naked upstairs to the bathroom. How divine she looks, mused Vice as he climed the stairs behind her, the curve of her buttock, the straight back and the sensual way that her hips moved as she ascended.

Vice found himself stirring as his gaze caught a few stray hairs between her legs as she walked.. "hmmmm" vice thought to himself. Karylle's skin glistened in the glow of the landing light and Vice could still see the sand remnants and sticky trails of their love making a few minutes ago.

The private resort's room had a Norwegian shower installed in the bathroom It was a very large self-contained room in which the entire ceiling was the shower head. It could easily have accomodated three or four people, if one were that way inclined. The opening side of the cubicle was non-steam glass and all the other surfaces were tiled. and theres a...Jacuzzi in it sorrounded by mirrors around its walls..

"That Jacuzzi is going to feel heavenly now.." Karylle sighed soflty

K turned on the water on to fill the Jacuzzi, lighting in the candles that surrounded in it. The room glowed with soft candle light, "wooh, Lush.." K said surprisingly..

"lush?" Vice asked while he is just leaning on the wall watching K..

"ya lush..bath bombs? hindi mo alam yun?" K said while smeling the bath balls.

"hindi eh, wala sa bundok. ano ba yan?" vice asked sincerely

"hmm bath bomb, hard-packed mixture of chemicals which effervesces when wet. ngayon alam mo na?" k said habang natatawa kay vice

"mas pinagulo mo eh..ano yung efferven--ano daw? ano yun??" clueless na tanong ni vice

"effervesces? nagbabubbles lang yun vice. -.- well yung iba may mga surprises in it...like think pink bomb has little heart confetti inside, and real candy on top, jingle spells has little stars, big blue has seaweeds, blackberry bomb has notes, supernova has a ton of confetti and this" nilublob na ni K ang napili nyang bath bomb sa jacuzzi and then "ayan nagexplode na sya..there goes rice paper roses tingnan mo they're floating around!" k said while giggling na parang bata

"pwede namang sabihing sumasabog pag nabasa eh..may mga mixture of chemicals ka pang nalalaman" then Vice went close to the jacuzzi to look...

"hehe ang cute diba This is, without question, my very, very favorite bath bomb. It's gorgeous, first of all because as it spins and dissolves in the water, it makes this glorious pink and purple swirl of color. The scent, too, is just delicious. It mainly smells of jasmine, and it's sensual, feminine, and soft all at once - plus it leaves your skin feeling luxurious!" k said then winks at curious vice...