GANDANG GISING VICE

The aroma of smoke hits Vice' nostrils as he slowly awaken from his deep slumber. The feel of a hot mouth engulfing his throbbing member stimulates his senses as his body starts to tingle in bliss.

Vice open his eyes and find him still surrounded by darkness "im still asleep? nanaginip lang ba ako?" vice said to himself..

But he realize that there is something silky covering his eyes. He reach up to remove the material that is denying his vision, but someone reach up and stop him before he can...

"Kurba.." vice moaned..

K removed his manhood from her mouth and whisper, "good morning love, leave the blindfold on, this is special just for you.."

Vice stop attempting to remove the blindfold, and lay back to enjoy K's ministrations upon his body.

"uuuhhh" Vice started to moan and slowly move his hips as K's mouth plunges onto his long, thick manhood once more..

K lick around the tip, flicking her tongue across his hole rapidly, before stroking her tongue up and down the sensitive underside.

"ugggghhh" vice groan as K lick her way down to his balls, taking them into her mouth one by one, caressing them softly with her tongue.

K begin to suck them gently as she raise her hand up to stroke his manhood in rhythm with her mouth. K use her other hand to stroke the sensitive spot behind his balls, making him thrust his hips up slightly..

K removed her mouth from his sac, and ask, "do you trust me love?"

"of course I do, love.." Vice replied breathlessly..

"Good, then trust me now..." K reply coyly..

Before Vice can ask K what she mean by that, K move a finger to the tight ring of his ahole; gently stroking her finger around her opening...

"oh my gahd I missed that feeling..." vice groan as the sensation send tingles shooting to his balls and up his shaft..

but K removed her finger for a minute....

"gahd why did u stop love?" vice asked

"you wont get this feeling again from guys vice..if you're missing this just tell me...dont you dare have sex with guys or any other girls.." pambabanta ni Karylle