Chapter 10 -

Shadow stayed quiet for a while, he was too afraid to talk because he knew that shit was going to get down if he was going to do something wrong.

A kind of black liqued began to flow out of his mouth, soon replaced by blood. It dripped from his lips, and ran down his neck upon the cold hands that were strangling him harshly. 

"Who am I?" 

His ears rose as soon as he heard that familiar phrase. "W.... What?"

"Who. Am . I?" The evil entity repeated. Shadow inhaled sharply, but did not answer. He knew what the devil wanted for him to say, but he didn't want to say it. After a moment of silence the hand around his neck squeezed tighter, suffocating him. He gagged and tried to kick the spirit, but his feet were only going through it's stomach.

"Who am I?"

"MARIA!" Shadow yelled when he couldn't take it anymore, he felt light headed and was close to passing out. Suddenly he was thrown to the floor with a heavy blow, waking up the blue hedgehog. As soon as Shadow managed to catch his breath again he hid his face in his palms and sobbed loudly, not giving a damn about keeping his cool. Sonic noticed this and slowly pushed himself from the floor, and saw a black hedgehog in front of him trembling with fear. He quickly wrapped his arms around him and tried to calm him down, but was elbowed in his stomach. He let go and fell backwards, holding his stomach in the process. "What was that for?!" He asked the black hedgehog as he watched him get up. Shadow turned to him and stood over him, the creepy smile he had before returning once more. He leaned over him and was about to touch the other one's cheek until he was yanked back again, hitting the wall behind him. Sonic looked at him with shock, shocked to see his lover fly in the air just like that.

"Ngh," Shadow grunted and got up, his legs shaking and his arms were numb. As he tried to reach his blue loved one, he heard something snap. His breathing became unstable when he looked down, staring down at his popped out knee, but... he felt nothing. It didn't hurt at all. 

"Shadow?" Sonic caught his attention. "Are... are you okay..? That looks bad. You need help!"

"Leave it." He growled, showing off his fangs.

The two hedgehogs then looked down, both upset and angry about the situation in which Shadow was in. They both wanted this to end, but their wish...it just won't come true.

{Time Skip - 5 days}
Yells of agony and pure anger filled the air as the priest tried to get Shadow chained to the bed. Five days had passed and everything was getting even worse. Shadow finally lost himself and was now fully possesed by this demon, he is unable to get close to Sonic knowing that he will hurt him.

Sonic walked around in circles outside his room, listening to his boyfriend's screams. He shivered at the thought of how painful it must be to perform an exorcism on him. He hated hearing Shadow's pain, but it was the only way to safe him.