Oops Again...

"Marinette, you really should try to wake up."

"Ten more minutes, Tikki," Marinette groaned, pulling the covers over her face.

"It's already ten in the morning. You can't hide from him forever." The little god sang, bouncing up and down on Marinette's stomach.

Him?

Marinette bolted into an upright position, throwing off her covers and her little kwami at the same time.

"What are you talking about Tikki? Who would I be..."

The words fell from her mouth, her stomach dancing uncomfortably as she took in her surroundings.

This was not her bedroom.

Wait.

That would mean that yesterday... last night.... It wasnt...

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Marinette," a kind voice spoke from the other side of the bedroom door, making Marinette's heart thud rapidly in her chest. "I made you some breakfast. Well, it's more like a brunch seeing as how late it already is, but yea... I would... I would really appreciate it if you would come down and eat with me."

Marinette stared at the door, her mouth hanging wide open. Chat? Her mind slowly realized, as it tried to reconcile what Marinette had thought to be a dream to reality. Did Chat just say he made her breakfast?

"You should say something," Tikki whispered. It had been more than a few seconds since the voice on the other side of the door had spoken.

Marinette shook her head, trying to get the image of Chat Noir wearing an apron out of her mind and still trying to convince herself that she was actually awake. "I-I'll be right down. Just give me a..."

More images from the night prior flitted through her mind: a darkened room, tripping onto a couch, a warm body beneath her, a kwami, and...

"Adrien!" The name burst from her mouth, as frantic and wild as a volcanic eruption.

"Yes?" he kindly responded.

Marinette's eyes drifted towards the photo sitting on the dresser.

Right. Adrien is her husband...

Her eyes widened.

My husband!

Marinette's head swirled, her eyes darting back and forth between the picture and the door.

"You can do this," Tikki whispered, squeezing onto Marinette's hand and looking, tenderly, into the bluenette's eyes. After Tikki had woken up and before the couch incident, Marinette had filled her in on everything. And surely she had rambled enough after that for Tikki to get the gist of the current situation. "He's waiting for your answer."

Of course. Marinette fixed her gaze upon the door, taking in a deep breath, preparing her reply. It's just Adrien. He's my classmate; I've talked to him plenty of times...

"Just give me a s-second dressed to get."

Marinette froze. Crap! I forgot I stutter around Adrien.

"Uh... I mean get to dressed." She buried her face into her hands. "No, that's not r-right either. Ugh."

Great job, Dupain-Cheng!

"Heh," Adrien snickered, "I haven't heard you trip up on your words like that in ages. I'd almost forgotten how purrfectly cute it was."

Marinette lifted her head from her hands, her mind finally placing all the pieces from last night together.

"Oh my gosh! You really are Chat Noir!"

Adrien's boisterous laughter wafted through the door as Marinette hurriedly and annoyedly tried to get out of the bed, managing somehow to only tangle her feet in the sheets, sending herself careening towards the floor.

In mere seconds, a pair of firm hands wrapped around her shoulders, helping her to return to an upright position.

"Are you okay Marinette? I'm sorry for barging in without permission, but... you know- my Chat reflexes kind of kicked in when I heard you fall."

Marinette couldn't breathe. Adrien, Chat Noir, the love of her life, her future husband, was crouching in front of her, his hands still on her shoulders and his soft green eyes emoting all of his love and affection.

This was too much to take in.

So much new information that just didn't seem to make sense.

And he was so beautiful, so sincere, and so clearly hers.

She couldn't keep herself from falling in love with him all over again. This man. Adrien. Chat Noir. Whoever he was. Marinette didn't care. She wanted all of it: she wanted him.

"Please say something," he softly spoke, removing one of his hands from her shoulder to tuck the hair that had fallen in her face behind her ear.

Feeling the flush of her cheeks, Marinette looked down, meekly beginning, "I..."

Her eyes focused on her silk nightgown, hanging loosely against the small area of skin it covered.

Marinette snatched the blanket still tangled by her feet, frantically pulling it to her bosom. Her cheeks burned from embarrassment. Adrien just couldn't see her like this! Sure, he had seen her in her pajamas once before, but that had been different. Those were nowhere near as scandalous!

"Adrien! Get out!" She scrambled, scooting quite ungracefully on her bottom, trying to create some sort of distance between them. "I'm not decent!"

Adrien chuckled, reaching towards the blanket, causing Marinette to recoil from his sudden movement.. "Relax, Mare. It's nothing I haven't seen be..."

The beautiful blonde stiffened, dropping his hand limply to the side, his jaw slackening. Marinette couldn't help but admire how sheepish he looked, even in the midst of her brain going haywire as it tried to process what he had just said.

"Oh my gosh, Marinette. I'm so sorry." he pleaded, his wide eyes glueing themselves to the floor, far from Marinette's direction. "I forgot for a second that for you... we haven't been that intimate yet."

Marinette's chest tightened, her heart accelerating to a seemingly ungodly rhythm. Even though she knew that Adrien would one day be her husband, she somehow had glossed over the fact in her mind that, of course, he would have seen her naked! She wouldn't have been married to a celibate! Oh gosh! That meant that she and Adrien had...

He stood up, backing towards the door, his eyes still peering down. "Please forgive me for being so rude," he softly spoke, bowing as he did so. "I'll just wait on you to come downstairs for breakfast."

And with that, he walked out the door, leaving Marinette a mushing heap of goo melting into the floor.