Shawn mendes imagine You saved my life!

Y/N POV

As you went into your school cafeteria, you see everyone crowded around one table. You go to see what is going on but you can't really see anything between all them girls huddled into the middle on top of someone. Finally you reach to the middle and when you do a beautiful sight meets your eyes.
He is the most gorgeous boy in the world. Brown/black smooth silky hair, shiny sparkling brown eyes, and fashionable clothes.
As soon as he spots you he drops everything and ignores the others girls keeping eye contact with you.
"Hi, I'm Shawn... Shawn Mendes!" He said.
"I'm Mary!" I said trembling.
"I'll see you in class then!" He said as he tripped over a table still keeping eye contact with you!
It is your science lesson and you see that he is in your lesson. But wait! The teacher has changed the seating plan and Shawn sits next to you.
"Oh hi again!" He says.
"Hiya!" You say.
As you and him are lab partners, Shawn gets frustrated and starts to get angry because he doesn't understand science so you offer to teach him lessons on science. The first lesson is at you house after school.
*After school*
"Hey Shawn you ready!" You say happily crossing the road.
"Yep" says Shawn.
As you walk across the road you look back at Shawn while a speeding car is about to run over you. But then Shawn pushes you out of the way and instead he is run over by a big truck.
*later in hospital by the hospital bed*
"You saved my life Shawn!" You say crying.
"Anything for u cupcake!" He says.
"I love you Shawn!" You say smiling.
"I love you Y/N" he says kissing you on the lips.