Shawn mendes imagine Love songs

Y/N POV

One day you had to go to one of your singing rehearsals in California. When you got there you started singing say something . Just when you finished you popped out the room to call you friend.

"Hiya Casey, how r u yh its going great I will call u back later!"

Just when you ended the call everything fell out your bag and onto the floor. As you bent to get it someone helped you.

"Oh, thanks ........"

"Shawn, Shawn Mendes"

"Thanks Shawn!"

"Um do you sing?" He said.

"Um yh do u ?"

"Yh I play guitar and sing actually!" He says.

"Um so do u wanna grab some lunch after?" He asks you. You look stunned. As you get up and sit down you say

"Sure what time?"

"Is 12:00 alright for ya?"

"Yep kl bye!"

As you finish your lesson you wait in the studio canteen. As Shawn enters you notice that he looks very cute. You start to blush.

"Hiya!" He said

"Hi!"

"So I know this is quick but do I want to go out?" He asks.

"Um ok sure!"

You are absolutely shocked. This was the moment you were waiting for. Finally he asked you out now you can go on dates!

" I have one more lesson then after do u wanna come to my house?" He asks you concerned.

" um ok yep." You say excited.

My address is :

26 belmore avenue

California

86j 5uh"

"Ok see you there!" You say absolutely relieved. Will you relationship work out or will it be a bumpy ride? Lets find out!

As your last lesson finishes you wait for Shawn infront of his house.

"Hi Y/N"

"Hi Shawn"

"Let's go in" he says quickly and hold the front door open for you!"

"WOW!!!"

"You have a nice house"

"Thanks!"

"So shall we sit on the sofa?" You say while your legs are killing you!

"Yh yh course!"

"K so what do you think of me?" You say wanting to know eagerly.

"Well I think your kind, hot,buff,cute and I just feel your the one!"

"Awwwww thanks"

As you sit next to him he lifts you up and puts you on his lap. Then he presses his lips against yours.

"Sorry! "

"No no it's fine carry on! "

As you start to kiss its gets more passionate. He lips your bottom lip and you open. Day after day, month after month, you got married and had two kids.