"Oh, dare." Brendon responded after a moment.

Ryan racked his brain for a dare that wouldn't be too boring, but also wasn't so horrible it would make anyone uncomfortable. His brain was yelling fr him to dare Brendon to kiss him. Maybe dare him to kiss everyone to cover your tracks. Yeah, that's clever. 

"Ummmm." Ryan stalled. Brendon looked utterly at ease, not a worry on his mind about what Ryan would say. He'd do the dare regardless. "I dare you to ding dong ditch someone on the floor. Or, well, we don't have doorbells. So knock and run back, I guess." 

Brendon laughed, standing up and making for the door. Jon reached out a hand to him as he left. "Look both ways before you leave the safety of the room!" He called. Spencer and Ryan locked eyes. The alcohol definitely wasn't making Jon forget about the game. 

Brendon flashed a thumbs up over his head as he left the room, shoving a shoe in the door to keep it from closing behind him. After a few seconds, they could hear loud knocking from down the hall, and then Brendon's loud footsteps as he sprinted back to the room and slammed the door shut. They all smothered their laughter as they listened for the noise of the door being answered, and the faint sound of Patrick calling out, "Did someone want a hug?" They cracked, collapsing to the floor clutching their abdomens, and crying with laughter.

"Oh my god." Spencer forced out between gasps. "That was amazing." He wiped a single tear from his eye. 

"Alright, Jon. Truth or dare?" Brendon asked as he sat back down in the circle.

"I guess dare. It's no fun if people keep choosing truth." He looked at Spencer as he said this.

"I think truths are fun." Ryan muttered quietly. No one looked at him, but Brendon patted his knee reassuringly, his hand remaining longer than was necessary. 

"Okay Jon, I dare you to tell Spencer the most vivid sex dream you've ever had, but I want you to whisper it into his ear. Preferably all breathy and phone sex-y." Ryan's jaw dropped open. He had not expected this game to escalate so quickly. 

Jon's face looked wicked as he slowly grinned, crooking a finger to get Spencer to come closer to him. Spencer looked like he didn't know how to feel about the situation as he shifted his weight and leaned most of the way toward Jon, his face turned to stare at Ryan and Brendon. Jon cupped a hand around Spencer's ear and began telling the story as Spencer's expression immediately took on a look of shock and slight disgust. He gasped, pulling back to survey Jon and see if he was being serious. Jon licked his lips and pulled Spencer back to him with a hand around the back of his neck, holding him in place as he resumed whispering. Spencer squirmed a little, as if his pants were suddenly less comfortable than they'd been a minute ago. 

Ryan had momentarily forgotten that Brendon's hand was still on his knee, until he felt it give a slight squeeze. He looked at Brendon who winked at him as they looked back at the other two.

Spencer gasped again and sat back. He seemed to be in shock. Jon smugly took a sip of his drink, making a show of slurping it loudly. Spencer smacked Jon's arm. "You are so fucked up." He said, although his voice was suddenly rough and shaky.

"Alright, Ryan, truth or dare?" Jon asked. His eyes lifted from where Brendon's hand was still touching his knee to Ryan's face. The look of mischief in his eyes made Ryan's stomach twist in knots.

"Dare?" He answered questioningly, already feeling like it was the wrong choice. 

"I dare you to kiss Brendon." Jon immediately blurted out. Spencer snorted.

"Uhhhh." Ryan tried desperately to think of an excuse to get out of this. Everything in his brain was running in circles and screaming. He managed to make himself look at Brendon and was surprised with what he saw. 

Brendon was smiling and looking at him expectantly. Like he was waiting for Ryan to kiss him. Like he wasn't trying to think up ways to avoid it. Ryan took a deep breath and blinked a few times, trying to gauge both how drunk he was and if there was a chance this was a dream he was about to wake from. When he reopened his eyes and Brendon was still there, although slightly closer, he figured he had to go for it.

Ryan placed his own hand on top of Brendon's and leaned in slightly to meet him. They hesitated an inch apart, and he could feel the light puff of Brendon's exhale on his skin before a hand was gripping the back of his head and their lips were connected. He snapped his eyes shut shortly after, the alcohol and shock making his reaction time slow. Brendon's hand loosened its grip on his head as his fingers twined in the hair at the base of his skull. 

Ryan exhaled shakily and leaned into the kiss, his other hand moving to rest on Brendon's hip. His brain seemed to shut off as he went into auto pilot, his mouth moving of its own accord as he focused on the small sounds Brendon was making and the way his fingertips were tracing circles on Ryan's neck. Ryan felt as if he was having a first kiss all over again, there were butterflies in his stomach as he tentatively parted his lips and darted his tongue out to run over Brendon's lower lip. He was terrified to push it too far and have the other guy recoil in horror, but he also wanted to make the most of what might be the only chance he'd get to kiss him. 

If Ryan had been sober, he might have thought about the people that were watching this happen. Instead, every thought in his mind was dedicated to memorizing the way Brendon tilted his head, alternating between leading the kiss and following Ryan's lead. His lips were as soft as they had looked, and when Brendon opened his mouth to deepen the kiss, Ryan took the opportunity to pull Brendon's lip between his teeth and graze it gently. Brendon let out a sudden whimper that seemed to catch even him by surprise.

When they pulled back and Ryan reopened his eyes, he was unable to look away from Brendon's. They stayed unmoving, hands still on each other, not blinking for multiple seconds, before Jon cleared his throat pointedly. "You're welcome." Jon smirked.