"I..... I should stay away from Aria...... No matter what the costs!" I vowed to myself.
"I will not let her play with my head!"

Suddenly, The lights in the cabin started flickering. More like slowly pulsing between on and off.
I couldn't really do anything other than just sit there, shaking in fear.

The pulsing of lights got slower and slower by the moment. And soon, the lights where out. And the sound of buzzer died down too.
Now there was just undisturbed silence.

The room wasn't really dark. It was illuminated by pale blue light.
I glanced behind me ,searching for the source of the light and found it.
A wide open Casement window, which was letting the moonlight inside.

I slowly walked over to the window, It started with my knee height and ended a foot above my head. A really wide window indeed.

I took a glance outside of the window, and the sight was so visually charming.
A large grassland with each grass reflecting the moonlight at their ends, few firefly's and a gentle breeze through brushing my hairs. But what caught my attention the most was the sky, It was very clear and charming With a cluster of stars and a full moon.

I was awestruck. I was so lost in the sight that i couldn't sense the presence looming behind me.
"Quite a view ,isn't it?" asked a female voice from behind.

I nearly jumped and turned around as fast as i could.
There, leaning on the door, was a person who I don't really think is Satsuri.

The person was wearing a White Open Shoulder Shift dress and had a ghostly pale skin with long white hair.

But....... that wasn't all... The person had a little dark blue veins on her arms, legs, ankles and a few near her chest. They weren't sticking out, but had a dark outline on skin.
And.... Her lips were black and h-her eyes.... They were pitch black, except for her silver iris.

She started walking closer to me as i felt my heart rate increase. She appeared to be at the same height as me.

But what i couldn't understand.... Was that I still found Aria a lot scarier than  her.

"Done admiring me?"the girl spoke. She had a sweet voice and sounded like a girl around my age.
"S-sorry.... Um...... W-who ar-" "I'm Alice Woods, But call me Alice." the girl said placing a hand over her chest.

"I-i see...... I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" i introduced  myself.
"I know! So you are the new kid huh?" she spoke.
"Y-yeah that's me" i said rubbing the back of my head.
"Well then, nice to meet you! (Y/N)" she said smiling, shoving her white and almost shining teeth.
I guess her sweet personality kinda..... Over shadows her scary appearance.
I mean..... She isn't that scary..... She's a bit cute too...
Wait! What am i even thinking? We just met! I can- "Earth to (Y/N)" she spoke cutting me off my thoughts.
"A-ah.... Sorry, I spaced out"
"Geez! What do you even find that appealing in me?~" she teased.
"W-what!? I-i-i!" God! I was struggling to even utter a word. She just caught me looking at her!

"Like i thought...." she spoke up.
"huh?"
"You are weird" she said as she poked my nose "In a good way!" she finished smiling.

"Geez! I'm not weir-" "Wait!" she suddenly yelled before i could finish, giving me a jump scare.
She closed her eyes and sniffed the air.
'Weird' i thought to myself.

Suddenly, her void black eyes shot open. She turned to me and stared at me in the eye.
"Cookies!" she spat out bluntly.
"uhh...What?" i asked confused.
"Stay here!" "Wait wha-!" before could finish , she disappeared.

I just sat there, bewildered..... I have never seen...... Or heard of things like these...... Were ever possible.

I kept staring at the door, waiting for her return.
"I'm back!" she spoke from behind me.
"Oh! Oh..... I see..." i swear i'm gonna die from these jump scares!

"Check this out!" she said as she held a plate of cookies in front of my face.
They looked like chocolate flavoured cookies. And this sweet aroma just confirms it! It was giving of small Puff's of transparent smoke.
"T-This is..." I began to speak,my mouth watering a bit.
"Freshly baked chocolate cookies!" she said violently eyeing the cookies and literally drooling.

"Alexa!" She yelled and a speaker on the table lit up.
"Play 'Midnight to Monaco- suicide, Weathin Remix'" she ordered.
"Playing, 'Midnight to Monaco- suicide, Weathin Remix'" The machine repeated.

She sat on the window , placed the plate of cookies on her lap and patted on the empty place next to her, asking me to come sit next to her.

I......... Was internally screaming at myself 'Don't do it!' but i couldn't stop myself.
I just walked over to her and sat next to her on the window.

To be honest, Anyone would be scared senseless in this situation, but for me it was different.
Alice was smiling while gazing the sky. The moonlight over her ghostly pale skin and her flowing white fair looks so...... Magnificent.

"Eat up!" she said looking at me with her glittering silver iris.
"Th-thanks...." i took a bite out of the cookies and..... It was good. It was sweet.......
I took another bite and another. Alice noticed this and started eating more eagerly.

"Say (Y/N)....." she spoke with a stuffed mouth, gaining my attention.
"How were you in school?" she asked.
Sure that came out of nowhere, but the answer was pretty easy.
"W-well.... I was good a studies, One of teacher's favourites and......bullied a lot..... Not really that out going." i said embarrassed and noticed she was listening carefully.
"I see...." she said bluntly.

"Hold still" she said as she leaned over to me and our forehead's touched.
She closed her eyes and stayed like this for sometime. I didn't dare utter a word.
But i got a good view at her face, and........ She still looks a lot cuter than Aria...
I wonder why i find her appealing.
Maybe, Because she is the nicest person I've met since coming here....

Finally, she moved away from me and opened her eyes.
"W-what was that?" i asked curious.
"I was seeing your memory's..." she said.
My eyes widened, I never knew things like this can even happen.
"It must've been hard..." she said.
"Huh?" i asked.
"To end up in jail...... Because of the very person you loved...... Must've been hard....." she said, her words filled with petty.
"I........ Hey! Lets finish the cookies before they got cold!"
"Hu- ah! Yeah yeah! I almost forgot!" she said as she started eating again.

I...... Of course! It was hard! It still is! To think that someone you loved so much...... I Don't want to be reminded of it!

"Like i thought. This was a good idea!" she said while humming.
"Huh? What was?"
"I never come out of my cell, even if the doors are left wide open. I know what happens in this building every day, And i'm not interested in it one bit. New prisoners come and go, Few male prisoners die..... Honestly, not something i care...... But..." she stared at me right in the eyes "Something about you is different! So I knew that spending time with you was a good idea!" she said smiling.
"I see..." i smiled back.

"Well then!" she said placing a hand on my shoulder "See you tomorrow, (Y/N)!" with that, she disappeared.
Oh! She left me few cookies too.

Time skip.

After sometime, i went back to my cell, not wanting to cause anymore trouble to Satsuri. Of course ,she insisted i stay with her, but i said 'I'll be fine' and came back to my cell.

I was just about to sleep, but i heard a knock on the door.
I walked over to the door thinking it was Satsuri and opened it.
But my eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat.
It........ It's Aria!

"Um.... Hey (Y/N)" she said in an unusually calm tone.
"U-um... H-hey..." i responded.
She looked unusually calm.

"C-can i come in?" she asked.
For some reason i don't think she was really asking, But was ordering me to let her in.
I seriously don't wanna end up punched in the gut again......

"Sure..... Come in"