When He Wants You (boyxboy)

A warning to people who don't think i am messed up. I noticed in some of my chapters in my other books when I feel down the chapters get really sick and twisted, then the next chapter when I am feeling happier they completely change XD So i decided when I am feeling down or bad things are happening to "vent write" and this book is it. My vent book XD

So yeah it is pretty messed up, can be happy at times, but , pretty messed up, and I write it when I vent lol

You know when people say they hate school? Well, they probably don't hate it as much as me. It might be cliche to start this on my first day of school, but I will, because it was where all my troubles began.

I wouldn't say I was a nice person. I was a bad boy that was bad to everyone. I had been expelled several times before. This new school I was going to was the final one until the government would stop forcing me to go to school. How stupid is that?

I didn't wear black or anything and I didn't have black hair; I had dark brown hair and hazel eyes, I wasn't aggressively rude to anyone, I was just gay and wouldn't stand any homophobic bullshit. 

My social worker had told me to keep my mouth shut this time. To stay in the closet. Of course I was going to say no but she then got my little sister on the phone and made her ask me, even though she didn't even understand! Probably didn't even understand. So I couldn't turn her down, how could I?

Now here I am standing in the front office of the stupid Valley falls or something high school while a social worker I don't even recognize explains to the principle my 'special needs'. 

Wanker.

The two people he was talking to looked at me for a minute and I  raised a brow at them. They then nodded and carried on talking. What is he telling them? Like seriously.

I looked out into the hall and caught the eye of a few guys that were stood outside watching me. Probably sizing me up.

I raised a brow at them and smiled, when internally I was glaring at them and cursing. They looked at each other, unsure, then shrugged before smiling back.

Weird people.

-

I sat in the lonely classroom tapping my pencil on the side of the desk. Apparently this school was unsure if I was fit for public classes and decided to use their 'extra funding' on special needs education to keep me in a separate class for a few weeks.

Until they had 'assessed my behavior'. 

Dude, you won't be able to access any behavior when I'm not around people, people are the problem.

I sighed then smiled sweetly at the teacher when she glanced at me. She seemed nervous, like she thought I would stab her or something. What had  the dude been telling them?

"Are you okay? 'Cause I don't bite or anything, you can put your guard down" I said and raised a brow at her. 

She turned to look at me, fearful for a few seconds before swallowing and straightening herself.

"Sorry...Kayden....honey...It's just we've never had a kid like you in this school" she said and I tilted my head. 

"Like me....Like what?"  I questioned.

"Special" she replied and I face-palmed.

"I'm not mentally retarded or something, anyway I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to tell the 'mentally retarded' people that they are 'mentally retarded'" I said while rolling my eyes dramatically.